Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    I bike to work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Forget that Wikipedia nonsense

Conservapedia is where all the hot chicks hang out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

what is it? it doesnt load on my CPU

Succinct
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Conservapedia is a much-needed alternative to Wikipedia, which is increasingly anti-Christian and anti-American. On Wikipedia, many of the dates are provided in the anti-Christian "C.E." instead of "A.D.", which Conservapedia uses. Christianity receives no credit for the great advances and discoveries it inspired, such as those of the Renaissance. Read a list of many Examples of Bias in Wikipedia.

Conservapedia is an online resource and meeting place where we favor Christianity and America. Conservapedia has easy-to-use indexes to facilitate review of topics. You will much prefer using Conservapedia compared to Wikipedia if you want concise answers free of "political correctness".
    How am I going to put this nicely...

This shit is fucking retarded.

1 - wikipedia is the best thing since sliced bread. It's absolutely genious. It's free, easy to use, and contains so damn much information it never ceases to amaze you. Wikipedia + Google = Instant knowledge about everything. I'm not even going to get into an argument about this. If you don't like wikipedia, you simply don't know how to use it properly.

2- wikipedia is about the last thing on earth that's politically correct. It's fundamental source of information is everyone. That's the brilliancy behind it. It's unbiased and not politically correct. It doesn't make any profit and it doesn't have any lifestyle or religion connected to it. It's just information, pure information. It's fucking hypocrisy that wikipedia is politically correct, while a religiously inspired and patriotic site like conservapedia is not.

3 - "Christianity receives no credit for the great advances and discoveries it inspired, such as those of the Renaissance." Guess what? Christianity is the bad motherfucker that caused the Dark Ages, where science was practically exstinct and every bit of knowledge came from some fictional book called 'The Bible'. The Renaissance was the rebirth of the ratio and science. It was centered at the exact opposite of Christianity.

4 - Religion and science don't mix in general. Saying you have a better source of information because it was inspired by Christianity is like saying you have a bigger cock because you're a girl.

5 - wikipedia is not anti anything. Like I just explained, wikipedia is the absolute prototype of freedom and the Age of Reason.

"I dare you, no I double dare you, b*tch" to prove me wrong.

Lift or Die

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by danny81 View Post
    what is it? it doesnt load on my CPU
    It loads but takes a while ...

An online encyclopedia for conservative Christians. Interesting to see what happens to the theory of evolution ...

Succinct
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BoneCrusher View Post
    It loads but takes a while ...

An online encyclopedia for conservative Christians. Interesting to see what happens to the theory of evolution ...
    They're going to provide us with a more scientific, unbiased and not politically correct view on the matter.

Lift or Die

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade View Post
    They're going to provide us with a more scientific, unbiased and not politically correct view on the matter.
    Like removing such un-scientific things as carbon-dated fossilized dinosaur remains and replacing them with proven references from the King James bible?

Succinct
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Not to mention informing us of the possibilities to walk on water and remove the nonsense about the similarities in cytochrome-c between species.

Lift or Die

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

In all fairness we should read this entire link to understand the true foundations of the new site. Interesting read, and one that explains the driving force behind the site.

It takes a while for the page to load, but be patient ... it'll come.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Pure comedy Gold

http://www.conservapedia.com/Bill_Clinton

A special prosicutor was named to investigate Clinton for allegations of impropriety in the Whitewater real-estate scandal, an investment of Clintons in a failed real estate venture. Although nothing came out of this investigation, and it turned out that Clinton actually lost money on his investment, one of the results of the investigation was that the special prosecutor turned to investigating other Clinton activities, one of which (the Monica Lewinsky scandal) resulted in an impeachment trial. Bill Clinton managed to serve two terms without botching the prosecution of two wars, manipulating intelligence, engaging in a systematic program of torture, or mishandling the federal response to flooding of a major American city. Obviously, he is the devil incarnate. Clinton also attempted to use the American military to kill Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda, an action which was properly seen as a mere attempt to distract the nation from the Monica Lewisnky scandal.

Succinct
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

The main flaw in their reasoning is that 'wikipedia' has wronged them. However, 'wikipedia' is in fact the combination of everyone that ever posted something there. There is no face or group behind the information.

Secondly, things written on wikipedia are to be taken as things written on wikipedia. On wikipedia it is cleary stated that there is no certainty everything on the site is correct.

Just look at their list of 'flaws' in 'wikipedia'. Some of the points are proposterous.

Instead of making a new anti-wikipedia site they should just have followed the system of wikipedia. They should have edited any errors. That's what wikipedia is all about, shared wisdom. One makes a mistake, another corrects it.

--------

Nacho, that's goddamn funny shit! Clinton is the devil incarnate. Pure unbiased science right there, people.

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BoneCrusher View Post
    Like removing such un-scientific things as carbon-dated fossilized dinosaur remains and replacing them with proven references from the King James bible?
    Because we all know evolution is proven fact and that only retards question that life just evolved from nothing.
    My Carb Cycling Progress - you can't hide from the numbers.

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I have never felt that wikipedia was biased but I really never paid attention. I have heard many interviews with people who claim that using Wikipedia for research is absurd b/c it is riddled with inaccurate information.

I use it all the time for quick info but you gotta keep in mind that some of it is bs.

Succinct
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pepper View Post
    Because we all know evolution is proven fact and that only retards question that life just evolved from nothing.
    100$ if you can point out the flaws in the theory of evolution to me. I'll give you a hint: they don't say life evolved from nothing. (My English is lacking here, sorry.) Have you even understood the endosymbiosis theory?

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade View Post
    100$ if you can point out the flaws in the theory of evolution to me. I'll give you a hint: they don't say life evolved from nothing. (My English is lacking here, sorry.) Have you even understood the endosymbiosis theory?
    I am not arrogant enough to say I can prove anything. I chuckle at you guys who think you can. Evolution IS religion...you accept it on faith.

That's fine..just admit it.

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by NordicNacho View Post
    Pure comedy Gold

http://www.conservapedia.com/Bill_Clinton

A special prosicutor was named to investigate Clinton for allegations of impropriety in the Whitewater real-estate scandal, an investment of Clintons in a failed real estate venture. Although nothing came out of this investigation, and it turned out that Clinton actually lost money on his investment, one of the results of the investigation was that the special prosecutor turned to investigating other Clinton activities, one of which (the Monica Lewinsky scandal) resulted in an impeachment trial. Bill Clinton managed to serve two terms without botching the prosecution of two wars, manipulating intelligence, engaging in a systematic program of torture, or mishandling the federal response to flooding of a major American city. Obviously, he is the devil incarnate. Clinton also attempted to use the American military to kill Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda, an action which was properly seen as a mere attempt to distract the nation from the Monica Lewisnky scandal.