• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

change in routine

BringDaBlitz94

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys this is my current routine: (everything is from 4-5 set; 8-10 reps each and i also workout my abdominal muscles everyday)

Sunday: OFF
Monday: Cardio
Tuesday: Cardio + tris/chest
Wednsday: Cardio + legs/lower body
Thursday: Cardio + back and bis
Friday: Cardio
Saturday: OFF

I want to increase the strength of my arms so i was wondering if i should add in more bicep and tricep days. Would this routine be ok to increase strength and size in my upper body:

Sunday: OFF
Monday: Cardio + bis/back
Tuesday: Cardio + tris/chest
Wednsday: Cardio + legs/lower body
Thursday: Cardio + back and bis
Friday: Cardio + tris and chest
Saturday: OFF

is this too much on my arms? should i only keep one day to biceps since they aren't a "major" muscle which needs isolated training? if this is bad can some one please help me.

First thing you need to do is workout first then do cardio. reason for this is you will have more energy for your workout (glycogen) and you will burn more fat during cardio.

looks pretty good. how do you feel? if you are still sore/tired from one workout to the next then you are overtraining, and wont make gains.

well once in awhile i get sore but if i do feel it i will adjust my routine to fit that. also i only have time to do cardio like run the track before lifting....is that ok or will it be bad?

forget isolating the arms, its a waste of time, try a push pull split or full body routine and stick with compound lifts, Since I've dropped the isolation stuff my whole body has been growing including the arms. Heavy rows stimulate the biceps, and heavy presses will stimulate the triceps.

Youre training 5 days in a row without a rest = Bad.

Youre doing upper body 4 times, and lower body only once = Why the fuck?

Youre only using the one rep range = Bad.

IML Gear Cream!
so i guess it really doesnt matter about the rest days because it depends on how my body reacts to the workouts...if its sore i will adjust the routine to fit that...other than that i will stick to this routine. i could also change my rep range from monday and tuesday i do 8-10 reps and thursday and friday i do 3-4 reps with a heavier weight?

i read the rep stickies but i'm not fully understanding them. can someone help me out?

i read the rep stickies but i'm not fully understanding them. can someone help me out?

what did you understand???

It is simple.....

Set up two workouts:

Day A

Day B

place exercises on each workout. 2 upper body movements (one push and one pull) and 2 lower body movements (one push and one pull).

not if your body can handle it ;)

If your body can handle that frequency for an extended period of time you're either:

A - Not having intense enough workouts.

B - Jack LaLanne.

Give yo' body a break.

well i have a strong lower body alredy so my goals are to increase the strength and size(by size i mean with muscle not fat) of my upper body(back,bis,tris and chest)

for gaining muscle i should do lik 6-8 reps with a minute or a minute and a half rest in between?

Back