• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My current Diet: Now I want to CUT! Help

Makram

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok this is my current diet I gained abit with this but now I feel that I should be cutting due to my mid section.

Meal 1:
2 Whole medium sized eggs
3/4 a cup of egg whites(about 3 egg whites)
70G of banana
2 fish oil
or at work they have this awsome hearty breakfast...

2 whole wheat bread or 1 wrap
100g of chicken/turkey
1/2 of a medium apple
1 cup of low fat yogurt or silouhatte yougurt
+ green veggies
30 g light cheddar chesse

Meal 3:
2 can of Flaked light Tuna
1 cup of low fat yogurt or silouhatte
1/2 medium apple
2 fish oil
30g of light cheddar cheese
+ green veggies

Meal 4:
1.5 scoop whey( On wrokout days 2 sccops)
1-2 banans
(soemtimes I would drink it with 2% milk other times with water)

Meal 5:
cup of rice(brown or white)
1 of chicken
2 fish oil
+ green veggies

Meal 6: i wont lie soemtimes i wont even have this meal....
60 g of oat bran
1/4 cup of peanuts(soem times a csoop of protein powder)
sometimes a fruit)apple, banana or starwberries)

I used to follow this religiously but dont know....

BUT KNOW I WANT TO START LEANIGN OUT...SHOULD I FOLLOW THE SAME DIET BUT CUT DOWN OR SHOULD I FOLLW ANOTHER DIET

I WAS THINKING--THIS A QUICK SKETCH OF IT:

5 EGG WHITES
SCOOP OF WHEY WITH EITHER WATER OR SKIM MILK

2 CAN OF TUNA
GREEN VEGGIES
2 FISH OIL
SHOULD HAVE MORE EITHER TO UP MY PROTEIN

6-8 OZ OF CHICKEN(APPRX 2 PIECES)
GREEN VEGGIES
FISH OIL

1.5-2 SCOOPS OF PROTIEN
WITH EITHER SKIM MILK OR WATER

6-80Z of chicken
sweet potatoe or 1/2 of brown rice
1.5 cup of green veggies

maybe almonds
cup of otmeal.....
fruit....

this is a sketch but what do u gusy think, should I revive my 1st one or go with the second one

BUT KNOW I WANT TO START LEANIGN OUT...SHOULD I FOLLOW THE SAME DIET BUT CUT DOWN OR SHOULD I FOLLW ANOTHER DIET

the diet, as far as food choices go, is fine. Like Iain said, you need to post your calories and macros and you need to know how many calories you have been taking in during previous weeks so that you can give yourself a starting number to work from (ie 20% reduction in daily caloric intake).

well i'm 22, 5'7 and weigh 178.......

the cals i was taking was bt 3000-3500

how many cals is the diet you posted though?

Calories Eaten Today
grams cals %total
Total: 2048
Fat: 14 128 7%
Sat: 5 41 2%
Poly: 2 16 1%
Mono: 0 4 0%
Carbs: 257 925 47%
Fiber: 26 0 0%
Protein: 228 911 46%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%

Fat Carbs
Protein Alcohol

Today's Foods
Food Name Servings Serving Size Cals Fat Carb Prot
Egg, white only, cooked cupwhiteQuantity not specified 82 0 2 17
Milk, calcium fortified, cow's, fluid, skim or nonfat cupfl ozGuideline amount per fl oz of beverageGuideline amount per cup of hot cerealGuideline amount per cup of cold cerealQuantity not specified 86 0 12 8
Protein whey serving 115 1 1 27
Broccoli, raw cup, NFScup, choppedcup, floweretsbunchfloweretspear (about 5" long)Quantity not specified 49 1 9 5
boneless chicken breast serving 220 4 0 44
Broccoli, raw cup, NFScup, choppedcup, floweretsbunchfloweretspear (about 5" long)Quantity not specified 25 0 5 3
Protein whey serving 230 1 2 54
Milk, calcium fortified, cow's, fluid, skim or nonfat cupfl ozGuideline amount per fl oz of beverageGuideline amount per cup of hot cerealGuideline amount per cup of cold cerealQuantity not specified 86 0 12 8
boneless chicken breast serving 220 4 0 44
Broccoli, raw cup, NFScup, choppedcup, floweretsbunchfloweretspear (about 5" long)Quantity not specified 25 0 5 3
Sweetpotatoes, Puerto Rican, boiled cup, dicedmediumsmallQuantity not specified 910 3 210 14
Totals 2048 14 257 228

i'm missing the tuna cause i dont know which kind to get and missing meal 6...the almonds seem to be high in fat i know its the good fat but still, and i have more carbs then protien is that ok

So you went from 3000-3500 calories a day to around 2000-2300 calories a day.

There is your problem right there.

well how much should I be eating.....

there is still my tuna and meal 6 is not there......

are the foods ok though

like i said, the foods are fine.

Why did you just drop 1000 calories from your diet though. You need to start slower. Go back to what you were maintaining your weight at. Start by decreasing your calories by 20%.

well I just put foods that I thought were good for cutting, I didint think of the calories it was just a sketch....what do u mean by 20% and any suggestions as to what I should add?

and is it ok to have more cabs in a day the protein on a cut, crabs I have a re mostly, veggies.....

IML Gear Cream!
veggies (greens) don't count in calories.

I didn't mean 20%. I meant 10%. What I mean by it is take the amount of calories it takes to maintain your weight....3500 calories and drop it by 10%. That would be 3150 calories (or a caloric deficit of 150).

The types of food are fine. Just lower the calories. Don't make it any harder than it is.

but they tell me the bread or the turkey slices are not good to eat as they are high in sodium.....

so I should drop the yougurt in each meal and the cheese....

but they tell me the bread or the turkey slices are not good to eat as they are high in sodium.....

so I should drop the yougurt in each meal and the cheese....

Honestly, in about 10sec my head is going to explode.

Those foods are not in your first post.....the foods in that post are fine.

s0....

Meal 1:
5 egge whites
1 scoop of whey
1 cup skim milk

2 whole wheat bread or 1 wrap
100g of chicken/turkey
1/2 of a medium apple drop that
1 cup of low fat yogurt or silouhatte yougurt drop that
+ green veggies
30 g light cheddar chesse drop that

Meal 3:
2 can of Flaked light Tuna
1 cup of low fat yogurt or silouhatte drop
1/2 medium apple drop
2 fish oil
30g of light cheddar cheese drop
+ green veggies

Meal 4:
1.5 scoop whey( On wrokout days 2 sccops)
1-2 banans
(soemtimes I would drink it with 2% milk other times with water)

Meal 5:
cup of rice(brown or white)
1 of chicken
2 fish oil
+ green veggies

but then my protein wont be high

im lost

here were my recomendations to someone else. Start there:

Balancing your meals is easy. Everyone makes it into this complex thing. I will give you some tips to simplify it for you:

1) write down how many calories you need for the day

2) set your protein (1.2-1.5g per LB of BW is what I usually recommend).

3) Set the other macros up after the protein. Is the diet high carb, low carb, high fat, low fat? What works for you, etc.....i say try and find a healthy balance between both. There are camps on both sides. I think the answer lies somwhere in the middle....craete caloric deficit and eat healthy foods....amazingly simple!

4) Take the daily calories and divide them into either 5-6 even meals or place higher calories in meals 1,3,5 and slightly lower calories in your snacks, #'s 2,4, and maybe 6 if you eat that much.

5) look at your workout and arrange your protein and carbohydrate needs properly around there (ie nutrient timing).

7) then just do the math. Lets say you find out you need 35g of protein, 60g of carbs and 12g of fat per meal. Figure out the amount of foods that roughly fit into those numbers (doesn't have to be analy exact)...so, 5oz of chicken or turkey, 4oz of beef, a tbsp of oil and vinegar with 2 fish caps, etc...

8) add greens to your meals.

9) eat the meals.

1) write down how many calories you need for the day--ok so mine will be around 3000(do I keep gogin from ther after a while or do I stay at less10%_

2) set your protein (1.2-1.5g per LB of BW is what I usually recommend). so me around 180-200(well I weight 178)

3) Set the other macros up after the protein. Is the diet high carb, low carb, high fat, low fat? What works for you, etc.....i say try and find a healthy balance between both. There are camps on both sides. I think the answer lies somwhere in the middle....craete caloric deficit and eat healthy foods....amazingly simple!----see here I was gogin for high protein low fat just cause I want to lean

4) Take the daily calories and divide them into either 5-6 even meals or place higher calories in meals 1,3,5 and slightly lower calories in your snacks, #'s 2,4, and maybe 6 if you eat that much.---- k i'm good here

5) look at your workout and arrange your protein and carbohydrate needs properly around there (ie nutrient timing).----ok

7) then just do the math. Lets say you find out you need 35g of protein, 60g of carbs and 12g of fat per meal. Figure out the amount of foods that roughly fit into those numbers (doesn't have to be analy exact)...so, 5oz of chicken or turkey, 4oz of beef, a tbsp of oil and vinegar with 2 fish caps, etc...40g prot/60g carbs/ 10g of fat?

8) add greens to your meals. ---ok

9) eat the meals.---ok

sorry f Im being a pain but I just have trouble when it coems to diet and foods

1) write down how many calories you need for the day--ok so mine will be around 3000(do I keep gogin from ther after a while or do I stay at less10%_

Stay at 10% until your progress starts to slow down. Just be sure that 3000 is the correct place to start. If you are unsure, eat up until you find maintenance calories and go from there.

2) set your protein (1.2-1.5g per LB of BW is what I usually recommend). so me around 180-200(well I weight 178)

fine

3) Set the other macros up after the protein. Is the diet high carb, low carb, high fat, low fat? What works for you, etc.....i say try and find a healthy balance between both. There are camps on both sides. I think the answer lies somwhere in the middle....craete caloric deficit and eat healthy foods....amazingly simple!----see here I was gogin for high protein low fat just cause I want to lean

If you are eating 200g of protein on a 3000 calorie diet, that means that about 25% of your calories are coming from protein. Now figure out what to do with the rest of your calories. I think you can get a little bit more protein. Maybe closer to 30% of your calories. Then you can decided. maybe you do isocalori (33/33/33....an even split between the three). Maybe you eat more carbs.....30% protein, 50% carbs, 20% fat..etc....that is up to you. I find I do best on something like 40/40/20 (carbs/protein/fat). But you don't really need to have a set pecentage to stick too. I typically don't. I have a set amount of protein I want to get in and then I just eat the proper amount of the other foods each day to make up my calories.

4) Take the daily calories and divide them into either 5-6 even meals or place higher calories in meals 1,3,5 and slightly lower calories in your snacks, #'s 2,4, and maybe 6 if you eat that much.---- k i'm good here

5) look at your workout and arrange your protein and carbohydrate needs properly around there (ie nutrient timing).----ok

7) then just do the math. Lets say you find out you need 35g of protein, 60g of carbs and 12g of fat per meal. Figure out the amount of foods that roughly fit into those numbers (doesn't have to be analy exact)...so, 5oz of chicken or turkey, 4oz of beef, a tbsp of oil and vinegar with 2 fish caps, etc...40g prot/60g carbs/ 10g of fat?

figure out the calorie and macro breakdown of each meal and then just add the proper amounts of foods that fit those ratios. Then you arne't locked down to the same meals everyday. You can mix and match things.

8) add greens to your meals. ---ok

9) eat the meals.---ok

sorry f Im being a pain but I just have trouble when it coems to diet and foods

you are making it way more harder than it is.

yea I know, I'm gettign bit by bit, I will think of what u said and go from there, I have the rigth foods liek u said but just need the calorie thing down packed....

any other suggestions,

i know I have to do crdio 3-4 times a week, drink lots of water liek 4l a day////

cardio 3-4x's a week is dependant on what your overal training routine looks like. Also the type of cardio and whether or not it is efficient.

balance your meals.

set up a solid training program

Do both of thsoe and you will probably see results without even touching your calori intake. Just by default because you are being efficient and doing things that your body is not used to.

Back