• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Batman vs. Superman

Who would win if they were to fight.

• Superman

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • Batman

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
This has been discussed at length (for decades). The general consensus has been that who ever gets the drop on the other will win.

Batman made a kryptonite bullet to kill superman with in case superman ever turned evil. Bat did the same thing with everyone in the justice league. They found out that batman kept secret files on everyone so they kicked him out of the league.

Batman can not be beat, because he is too smart and will escape from every situation.

Superman would beat anybody. He is the worst super hero ever.

Batman made a kryptonite bullet to kill superman with in case superman ever turned evil. Bat did the same thing with everyone in the justice league. They found out that batman kept secret files on everyone so they kicked him out of the league.

Batman can not be beat, because he is too smart and will escape from every situation.
They kicked him out?

Exactly. Batman was paranoid. The only person that he ever trusted was Alfred.

He did keep files on every super-being (hero or villain) and had plans to "neutralize" any of them; Including Superman.

Superman hands down.

Batman isnt a fucking superhero. He has no powers! He is a rich dude with too much time on his hands and a serious rubber suit fetish. He is a wannabe.

Superman has powers, awesome powers. He is one of the most powerful superheros. Sure people could make various kryptonite weapons, but REGULAR weapons would take Batman out of the picture.

It's academic anyway.

Bluntman and Chronic would 0wn everybody.

Exactly. Batman was paranoid. The only person that he ever trusted was Alfred.

He did keep files on every super-being (hero or villain) and had plans to "neutralize" any of them; Including Superman.
I imagine he would use it if Superman were to turn evil and he would try to destroy the world.

Batman would probably invent some fucking Superman killing apparatus thought shoots out from his belt.

I'm batman. It's what I do.

Batman isnt a fucking superhero. He has no powers! He is a rich dude with too much time on his hands and a serious rubber suit fetish. He is a wannabe.

Superman has powers, awesome powers. He is one of the most powerful superheros. Sure people could make various kryptonite weapons, but REGULAR weapons would take Batman out of the picture.

It's academic anyway.

Bluntman and Chronic would 0wn everybody.

That is why Batman is so great. He can kick the shit out of superheroes that have superpowers with only his intellect. Every superhero has some weakness, but Batman had none. He is the most well rounded of all comic heroes.

That is why Batman is so great. He can kick the shit out of superheroes that have superpowers with only his intellect. Every superhero has some weakness, but Batman had none. He is the most well rounded of all comic heroes.

It's a good point, but if we're talking straight up fisticuffs rather than your regular crime-fighting situations, i think old Brucey is pretty fucked.

IML Gear Cream!
Straight on brawl Superman kicks Batman's butt around Metropolis and drives away in a pretty cool car. With time to get his game on then Batman would pwn Superman & end up with a nice rock collection.

Straight on brawl Superman kicks Batman's butt around Metropolis and drives away in a pretty cool car. With time to get his game on then Batman would pwn Superman & end up with a nice rock collection.

Clark Kent likes AC/DC?

It's a good point, but if we're talking straight up fisticuffs rather than your regular crime-fighting situations, i think old Brucey is pretty fucked.

Batman carried a small sample of Kryptonite around with him in his utility belt. Batman had superman's number. I could be mistaken, but I think in one edition, batman even mad bullets out of kryptonite.

Batman carried a small sample of Kryptonite around with him in his utility belt. Batman had superman's number. I could be mistaken, but I think in one edition, batman even mad bullets out of kryptonite.

I always liked the fanciful ways people used kryptonite like that.

I always thought crushing it into a fine powder, and getting him to breathe it in somehow would be the way to go.

How come whenever it comes to Superman everyone can get their hands on Kryptonite so easily? I get mad everytime I watch Smallville and every bad guy has a stash of it. Couldn't Superman just find Batman and burn him up with his heat vision?

Batman wins, w/o a doubt. He'd buy krypotnite and make a gadget for it or someting

How come whenever it comes to Superman everyone can get their hands on Kryptonite so easily? I get mad everytime I watch Smallville and every bad guy has a stash of it. Couldn't Superman just find Batman and burn him up with his heat vision?

haha wow, good timing, me.

So how is Batman going to get the drop on Superman? He can shoot lasers from his eyes, he's made of steel, can see through objects, fly, has strength beyond all compare. If Batman could fire kryptonite bullets Superman could melt them before they got close. The Superman could grab Batman fly him into space and toss him into the Sun....

Batman gets laid way more than Superman therefore he wins.

Back