• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tapering Test-E

nsr54

Game Over
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is tapering test pointless? Ive heard both sides of the story, some dont mind it and think its ok to. For example a 10 wk cycle start out at 300mg and halfway through jump to 500mg a week. Whats everyones take on this?

I see no reason to fluctuate the dosage up or down. I would love to hear what the proponents of this would say.

Personally, it makes no sense IMO.

Bro I just usually keep it at one dose so like 400-500mg/Weekly throughout...

Its all got a half-life, so a certain amount is going to stick with you for awhile after you desist anyway; personally I don't see a need to taper doses.

Its all got a half-life, so a certain amount is going to stick with you for awhile after you desist anyway; personally I don't see a need to taper doses.

I agree with musclepumppp

its going to arch in in your blood levels naturaly anyways. just stick with the same dosage and it will taper itself its of the long halflife variety

everything you guys are saying makes perfect sense to me. i also thought the same thing. but why is it exactly that some will start out at a lower dosage and bump it up over time?

I think tapering may have some place with short esters like prop, but I wouldn't bother with long esters.

Don't see a point in tapering, like others have said.

everything you guys are saying makes perfect sense to me. i also thought the same thing. but why is it exactly that some will start out at a lower dosage and bump it up over time?

maybe if they are tappering up and down they are trying to find a good balance of sides and growth

IML Gear Cream!
No point in tapering IMO however you could frontload for the 1st week and take double your normal dosage..Also I'd reccomend running it at 500mg per week and not 300mg

Frontloading is just used to build up the test in your system.It will help it to take affect a bit sooner tahn if you didn't do it..
I find test E usually takes 4 weeks to take affect but with FL it may take 3 wks.

If your running 500mg per week then FL with 1000mg..say 500 on mon and 500 on Fri then just do your normal 500 EW after that

Back