• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Have you seen any pro athletes at your gym?

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just saw Dwight Freeney working out at my gym. I almost walked up to him and kicked his ass, but decided to just leave him alone and let him enjoy his Super Bowl win.

dwight-freeney.jpg

When I used to work out at a Gym

05GrattonChris01.jpg

Chris Gratton

AKIRA saw a guy we went to HS with that plays for the Lions. His name is James Davis.

When he was in HS he weighed 190 lbs and was a wide receiver, they got a hold of him at West Virginia, put 40 lbs on his frame and made him a LB.

Aaron Smith of the Steelers trains every once in awhile at a Rec center I use to go to. Joey Porter is in the Gym once or twice a year.

I just saw Dwight Freeney working out at my gym. I almost walked up to him and kicked his ass, but decided to just leave him alone and let him enjoy his Super Bowl win.QUOTE]

Kool what type of workout was that bebop doing?

Yep, I saw David Boston about a year ago. Dude's a freak of nature.

There is a guy at my gym who was a competing power lifter in the early 90s. This guy is a house. The other day I walked into the gym and he was bench pressing 580 raw, and last week I saw him squatting what looked to be about 650.

Donovan McNabb, Jeremiah Trotter, Brian Dawkins, Brian Baldinger, and a few others.

Back