• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sweet Potatoes.

bigsahm21

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How do you cook sweet potatoes well in the microwave? I don't have an oven/stove i can use...

Most sweet potatoes you buy have instructions on the packet, but I guess micro them for 5 mins and check to see if you can run a knife thru easily

on that subject are sweet potatoes called as a potato or a veg?

veg i think. but should i saran wrap it or something or just nuke it?

on a plate covered with what we in the uk call microvave/cling film

May want to poke some holes in it w/ a knife first or you could have an exploding potato in a hot microwave :)

ok do u have to eat sweet potatoes in moderation? or? and are they actually sweet cuz i have never eatin them before and everyone talks about them like their really healthy

damn i cant stand sweet potatoes. is there anything i can throw in them to take some of the bitterness out of them? :confused:

damn i cant stand sweet potatoes. is there anything i can throw in them to take some of the bitterness out of them? :confused:
I like to add splenda to them and mash em up. :lick:

IML Gear Cream!
Most sweet potatoes you buy have instructions on the packet, but I guess micro them for 5 mins and check to see if you can run a knife thru easily
I've never seen sweet potatoes in a packet.. :hmmm:

For the original poster, most micro's have potato button. Just stab it with a fork and press the button.

Last edited:
Yep, you can buy the ones pre-wrapped but you dont get much out of them. I cook them like a potato as well.

i milked a goat for the first time in my life the other day, and from that day forth, if anyone mentions sweet potatoes or i see one..im gonna remember "goat boob". lol.

Back