• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sleeping Pills....

One kind of sleeping pill, Ambien, has been known for users developing a dependency.

they make you sleep...but the problem is they are addictive...not like you crave them...but like you can't sleep without them....so if I were you would find a way to drain yourself before bed...(masturbation or sex is known to trigger the chemicals in your body to put you out faster)....good luck!

mmmm ambien

Melatonin works great for me. I use it sparingly currently though.

IML Gear Cream!
My doc gave me muscles relaxers valium, soma.. they knock me out
I can go without them for months and not have a problem

Melatonin works great for me. I use it sparingly currently though.

Me too. Ive had to use it last night and the night before. I stack it with Valarian Root.

I also got the 5mg Melatonin instead of the 3mgs.

The only time I use it is if I consumed a lot of caffeine (saturday) or if I wanted to get up early (sunday).

Sometimes it makes you groggy (like today), but not usually cuz of how weak it is.

On a side note, Valrian Root never makes me sleepy alone. It makes me calm, but not tired enough to sleep. More of a relaxing feeling if anything.

Melatonin works great for me if I take it between 9-10. If I take it later, say 11 pm, I can be groggy in the morn.

If you can't sleep, you stay awake the next day, take no naps, make sure you're tired as fuck when your ready to goto sleep, then 30 min before you plan to be asleep, take 1-2 10mg ambien around 9-10 pm. You will be sleep owned beyond comprehension.

If you can't sleep, you stay awake the next day, take no naps, make sure you're tired as fuck when your ready to goto sleep, then 30 min before you plan to be asleep, take 1-2 10mg ambien around 9-10 pm. You will be sleep owned beyond comprehension.

If youre tired already, why take anything?

Back