Wow, totally f*cked up.

Rep Points

Wow, totally f*cked up.

If sense were common, everyone would have it.

4/2007-Current 75th Ranked most popular image 1 spot behind Prince's bulge...

Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Old
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm8795 View Post
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.

Your tax money is safe. . .in Iraq.
    Total ownage.

Rep Points

Wow.
    You guys are going to lose. You might as well just cheer for me, because Boston isn’t winning in Boston for the season opener. I’m sorry. " - Gilbert Arenas

Lift or Die
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigDyl View Post
    Old
    Not old bro ... happened on march 6th. Fuck I am devastated ... what a complete waste of a good Cessna.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Married 12 years with an 8 year old daughter,wow.Isn't it amazing how people can just flip out and do something like this to themselves and a daughter you have to assume he loved.What drives a person to take their own life to get even with someone much less the life of their child.I never understood this kind of vengeance, if I am going to the trouble to make someone suffer I won't to enjoy it I don't want to be dead.What is really scary is that you hear about this kind of stuff happening all the time and the person that done it was normal and warked at the super market down the street and was liked by alot of people.I don't think I could ever do something like this but I wonder if put under the stress he was under or the deppression if anyone could.Are we all capable of this type of thing if pushed far enough or is this truly some imbalance triggerd by some type of depression just in certain individuals?Dude definately f'd up!

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zombul View Post
    What drives a person to take their own life
    Weakness of character. The person has come to the conclusion that they can't really control their life so there's no point in living it. They've given up on themselves.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DOMS View Post
    Weakness of character. The person has come to the conclusion that they can't really control their life so there's no point in living it. They've given up on themselves.
    It just amazes me that anyone can see this as a good way out.I wonder if they realize that they will be truly non existant.That is what bothers me about being dead.The thought that I will not even have a thought or that I will be non existant,just blank

Nothing,thats sad and depressing.

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

No one really knows what happens to our consciousness when we die. Personally, I like to think that our consciousness goes somewhere. If nothing else, it's a positive attitude. Plus, if I'm wrong, I won't exists, so I won't care.

Dwelling on the non-existence of post-life isn't a good way to live. At that point you're living a life a based on something negative and not reveling in all the positive options that life affords.

Incubus has it down: Fear does not drive my life.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

No one really knows what happens to our consciousness when we die. Personally, I like to think that our consciousness goes somewhere. If nothing else, it's a positive attitude. Plus, if I'm wrong, I won't exists, so I won't care.

Dwelling on the non-existence of post-life isn't a good way to live. At that point you're living a life a based on something negative and not reveling in all the positive options that life affords.

Incubus has it down: Fear does not drive my life.
    I certainly don't live my life in fear of it I just can't see inding my own life.I don't sit around and think about it often but while reading that article I wondered what was going through that guys mind.What could he have been thinking.Why?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I certainly don't live my life in fear of it I just can't see inding my own life.I don't sit around and think about it often but while reading that article I wondered what was going through that guys mind.What could he have been thinking.Why?
    Let me beat the first guy that wants to be funny by saying "I know what was going through his mind...........the side of that house. ".Seriously what drives you to that level of..well..stupidity.

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

They gave up. It's that simple. The pressure came on and they went down faster that a Thai hooker.

You may be looking for some deeper meaning or understanding, but that's it. Once you remove the individual circumstances, it always comes down to someone simply giving up. They're not thinking rationally about the here-and-now, they're not giving any real thought to their options, and they're certainly not giving any rational thought to the future.

They simply give up.

I am Rollo Tomassee..
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

And a woman drove him this mad. Cant I ever hear something good about marraige?
    6' 203lbs (12-10-12)
    Bench 365 (12/3)
    Weighted Pullups 80lbs 3x3 (3/19)
    Squat 370
    Deadlift after herniation 385lbs 3x3 (3/17)
    NASM certified 2/06
    Journal

IDIOT SAVANT

Rep Points

No one really knows what happens to our consciousness when we die. Personally, I like to think that our consciousness goes somewhere.

What's the last thing that goes through a bugs mind as it hits your windshield?

It's asshole.
    Rules? You mean we have RULES for that???

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AKIRA View Post
    And a woman drove him this mad. Cant I ever hear something good about marraige?
    The "news services" report tragedy, not happiness.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Shitty.