• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Can diet effect hair growth?

Uthinkso

Go on....DO IT!!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Since changing over my eating patterns on Jan 3rd of this year I have noticed some strange changes. For one my facial hair grows in quicker and is thicker as well. My haircuts have gone from every 5-6 weeks to every three weeks.

Is there any connection between diet and hair growth?

I was kinda wondering this too! Since i changed my eating habits i have a way more chest hair and now its on my back too! Could be because im getting older but the back hair is pissing me off :). :paddle:

I was kinda wondering this too! Since i changed my eating habits i have a way more chest hair and now its on my back too! Could be because im getting older but the back hair is pissing me off :). :paddle:

I have dodged that bullet thus far witht eh back hair, and my chest hair is the same.

Ur 27 so i think you are clear.....i am 24 and it started growing at 23....oh well i am going to get electrolysis on it when im 27 :)

Well, I suppose it's possible. For years you've probably deprived your body of vital nutrients and now that you are giving your body what it needs to heal and function, anything is possible :shrug:

No doubt. When I had my gastric bypass I was told in no uncertain terms I would lose a good amount of hair but it would grow back after my diet regulated again. I probably lost 20% but it came back.

No offense but how do you get to the point where you cant control how much you eat and choose gastric bypass as a way to regulate your eating habits. Seems like a get rich quick scheme to me :(

i dont have any official info to back this up, but your diet contributes to the rate of growth of certain bodyparts, eating healthier will make your hair and fingernails grow quicker than in comparison with a poor diet.

i just did a quick search on yahoo: http://www.netwellness.org/question.cfm/11209.htm

not extreemly compeling, but there must be something more scientific out there.

No offense but how do you get to the point where you cant control how much you eat and choose gastric bypass as a way to regulate your eating habits. Seems like a get rich quick scheme to me :(

Many people have addictions, mine was food.

Bypass was the best thing I ever did. Check out my photos and tell me differently.

Bypass was the best thing I ever did. Check out my photos and tell me differently.

Hard case to argue looking at the pics.Any before shots, or rather how much did you lose?

IML Gear Cream!

Still seams you took the easy way out. Everyone is addicted to food btw :D, its an addiction needed to live otherwise we wouldnt crave it . Anyways, im glad it worked for you but i still think it is one of dumbest ideas for losing weight i've ever heard of. I just find it hard to believe that if you ate a clean diet that you would have needed the dangerous gastric bypass. Congratulations on your weight loss and good luck with your future you look really good, i bet it feels really nice when you wake up in the morning compared to what you were.

Back