• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1st cycle sound good?

Eyayo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Test E 300-400mg wk 1-7 week 8 Test E 150mg

Eq 300-400mg wk 1-6, wk 7 200mg

Adex .5mg-1mg wk 1-8

supports- liver supp, kidney supp, multi-vit

1 week after last Test E shot Pct

im cutting down to avoid my body going catabolic state too fast

PCT
nolvadex wk 1-7 40mg wk 8 20mg aromasin wk 1-10 .5mg-1mg plus Trib for libido as well as Nat test boosters Testatropinol and Test Rx starting during wk 6 of nolva for 6 weeks. Also milk thistle wk 1-10

sound good?

Last edited:
What dose this mean?
im cutting down to avoid my body going catabolic state too fast

Please clairy your pct plan. Are you planning a 10 week pct? All that arimidex and aromsin is overkill. Pick one (aromasin is better), and use it in moderation as needed during the cycle.

The Test and EQ ill be notching down, Ive read that by doing this your body wont go into such a shock oppose to just stopping. Kind of like using the patch for cigarettes. The adex I'll be using during cycle to prevent gyno. This is my first cycle so dont know how much gyno will effect me. The aromasin will be for Pct. Quick question though, when im down with cycle and pct, where will my estrogen levels be? Some, None, just right? Thanx

No need to taper.......you will shut down anyway. I think pirate will tell you that Fareston is best for PC. 4-6 weeks should be fine. Use the aromasin during cycle as needed like pirate said.

kinda low doses, i know your tryn to play it safe but still a little low

Too much. First cycle, I believe, should ALWAYS be just Testosterone. Remember, less is best. You can only add so much at one time, and if it's your first cycle, you can do it all with Test. Add EQ and other compounds when your body adapts to previous cycles of lower dose single compounds. No point in starting with all that.

Too much. First cycle, I believe, should ALWAYS be just Testosterone. Remember, less is best. You can only add so much at one time, and if it's your first cycle, you can do it all with Test. Add EQ and other compounds when your body adapts to previous cycles of lower dose single compounds. No point in starting with all that.

True that,I a firm believer in this..

Yep, it's better to start with just test in my opinion. If you are going to go with Test and EQ, the doses are fine. It is a very short cycle to use a drug like EQ, which takes a long time to "kick in". I think using aromasin until 2 weeks after your last shot is fine. I wouldn't use it after that until you are more experienced and have a "feel" for the whole pct thing. If you have enough, it would be better to use aromasin instead of adex on cycle. You shouldn't need much of either.

i disagree, id run 500 test and 600 EQ, you will not see any effect at EQ at 300mg dose IMO, even at 600 its a weak steroid

Back