• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Back to the gym after 3 years of laziness!!

nectron101

GYM ghost
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello everyone,

I've been workout-free for about 3 years since I started college. Since then,I've been killing myself with stress, depression, smoking nicotine and marijuana and eating fast food which is really like unconciously doing everything that would hurt my body and mind.

I've been a heavy smoker during these years, and the first thing I wanna do now is gaining back my breath and cleaning my lungs.

I'm using nicotine patches, and will start working out with 2 of my friends tomorrow. One of them has been living like me, smoking everything and eating fast food around the year.

Any of you ex-heavy-smokers would suggest anything? How do I prevent hurting my lungs or blacking out during the first weeks?

Any comments to help me get my system clean is really appreciated.

you prevent blacking out by taking it slow the first few weeks. Don't run in there like a superstar. Go in, do low volume/low intensity and get out. Ease into it.

Back