• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Adding Var/winny at cycle end

dickMan07

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm currently on my 10th week of Test/EQ cycle, plan to run anavar for 6 weeks. The shots will stop by week 14, so pct starts weeks 16. I'll be taking anavar up to one day before the start of my pct. So I have to start it in a day or two but need to clear this first:

I have var caps & Winny tabs. I'll be taking 60mg/day of var. Should (or can) I add the winny too at 50mg/d or eod? I have around 100 winny tabs (50mg each) so it can easliy last for 6 weeks.

the test is at 500mg/week
EQ- 600mg/week.

Isn't that a lil' too much anavar??

I would think 30mg anavar would be enough..

Needless to say running two 17aa orals at once is going to tax the HELL out of your liver especially at those high doses.

If you do it get some SYNTHERGINE, LIV 52, Cycle support...ect.ect.

Shouldn't be a problem to protect the organ that protects you. Especially since you seem to have some money considering the coumpounds you have. :eek:

I can't run 30mg, those are caps of 20mg each so it's either 20, 40 or 60. Plus this is a ugl product, newly out so not too sure how effective it will be.

Are there any added benefits of running both var/winny together?

I can't run 30mg, those are caps of 20mg each so it's either 20, 40 or 60. Plus this is a ugl product, newly out so not too sure how effective it will be.

Are there any added benefits of running both var/winny together?

ummmmm, or u can cut a 20mg pill in half and take that plus one whole pill, thats 30mg :thumb:

I would just run that Var at 60 mg and leave the winny out. That's a good dose, IMO. What is your plan for pct?

pct..same usual
Nolva - 40,40,20,20
clomid -100,50,50

Starts 2 weeks after last test shot. but the var will go until a day before the pct starts.

Why does everyone like the clomid with the nolva..isn't this unnecessary.?

I would think Nolva and all the naturals like retain, powerfull..ect.ect. Isn't Clomid very side effecty?? (yes I realize I made up a word, but it was easier than hitting backspace and re-typing my thought. :))

I would just run that Var at 60 mg and leave the winny out. That's a good dose, IMO. What is your plan for pct?

But he HAS the winny, and we all know it is BEST to run everything you have just because you have it. :laugh:

Most UGL's come in capsules, so cutting them in half would be out of the question. Var is a weak steroid anyway, 40 mg is still a weak doseage but, but for if you decide to run winny in the cycle, that's all you will need.

really? both the labs i go through use pressed pills

IML Gear Cream!

Even if they are capsules, it's not that hard to re-cap the substance.

If your dealing with your liver, I think it's worth it to be safe and get a better dose.

However, Pirate says that 60mg is ok. As long as you drop the winstrol I think it can be. Just sounds like alot to me. (I have zero experience)

Yea i'm dropping the winny out, took anvar today 60mg, feels good today. Well I have clomid & nolva so might as well use both. I'm not worried about the sides since I have not felt any major side until now from the test/eq/dbol thing & it's already been 10 weeks.

Just have mild acne & loss of cardio stamina. So I guess i'll just bare whatever comes in the next few weeks and get done with the cycle.

Yea i'm dropping the winny out, took anvar today 60mg, feels good today. Well I have clomid & nolva so might as well use both. I'm not worried about the sides since I have not felt any major side until now from the test/eq/dbol thing & it's already been 10 weeks.

Just have mild acne & loss of cardio stamina. So I guess i'll just bare whatever comes in the next few weeks and get done with the cycle.

Cool, keep us updated. :)

Does the clomid ever give you the emotional sides ??

I am much more inclined to apt for Toremifene for my PCT.

jw.

I've never used clomid before so not sure about the sides. I doubt it will give an emotional sides, I never have any mood swings, petty stable person haha...

But the only concern is the decrease of vision at 100mg/day which i read about so let's see how that goes.

I asked a source this question a long time ago and he told me that anavar in it's rawest form gives most ugl's a problem to press. I know of a few that still use the press, but alot more IMO use capsules.

Even if they are capsules, it's not that hard to re-cap the substance.

If your dealing with your liver, I think it's worth it to be safe and get a better dose.

However, Pirate says that 60mg is ok. As long as you drop the winstrol I think it can be. Just sounds like alot to me. (I have zero experience)

Lol, not trying to be a smart ass, but have you ever tried to recap the substance? Most UGL's who use capsules mix the batter using creatine, protein, etc... It would almost be physically impossible to be able to get most of the substance out of the capsule.

:laugh:
Lol, not trying to be a smart ass, but have you ever tried to recap the substance? Most UGL's who use capsules mix the batter using creatine, protein, etc... It would almost be physically impossible to be able to get most of the substance out of the capsule.

No I havn't actually done anythin as of yet. :)

I really have only seen/read of people recaping prohormones. I figured it wouldn't be too much harder. Sorry I'm dumb

Whatever it is, Anavar at 60mg totally rocks! Been on it for 2 days now, both workouts were ok but i can feel the pump 24-7. This never happened with that dam test/eq for the last 10 weeks!

Can i up it to 80mg since it seems so mild anyways?

Whatever it is, Anavar at 60mg totally rocks! Been on it for 2 days now, both workouts were ok but i can feel the pump 24-7. This never happened with that dam test/eq for the last 10 weeks!

Can i up it to 80mg since it seems so mild anyways?

If 60 is working that good for you, I would stick with it for now. Bumping up to 80mg wouldn't hurt though.

I asked a source this question a long time ago and he told me that anavar in it's rawest form gives most ugl's a problem to press. I know of a few that still use the press, but alot more IMO use capsules.

i believe it, i have yet to use var but the orals and pct sups ive gotten recently have all been pressed, i think the big guys are gettn away from caping slightly, like i said tho i only use 2 guys and not speaking for all ugls by no means

IML Gear Cream!
I'd stay at 60 mg. I start to get body aches using to much var while on bold.

i believe it, i have yet to use var but the orals and pct sups ive gotten recently have all been pressed, i think the big guys are gettn away from caping slightly, like i said tho i only use 2 guys and not speaking for all ugls by no means

I like var alot. Espically when cutting. Might be something to think about if you hadn't already started your cutting cycle out yet.

well sucks, i cut my hair short today & found so many gaps..looks like my hair has been falling big time thanks to the test.. Will cut short the cycle ... take shots for 1 more week then jump onto the pct!

Will this hair grow back?

well sucks, i cut my hair short today & found so many gaps..looks like my hair has been falling big time thanks to the test.. Will cut short the cycle ... take shots for 1 more week then jump onto the pct!

Will this hair grow back?

Is your family prone to hair loss?

Hmmm sucks but oh well...thanks for everyone's input!

I like var alot. Espically when cutting. Might be something to think about if you hadn't already started your cutting cycle out yet.

ya, im still lookn for an oral for my cycle, var and winny are both options, var is a little pricey but sides are low, did u actually notice a decent effect from var? im kinda thinkn its weak in terms of effect

ya, im still lookn for an oral for my cycle, var and winny are both options, var is a little pricey but sides are low, did u actually notice a decent effect from var? im kinda thinkn its weak in terms of effect

While I was on var, my muscles got very hard an vascular. My diet was also right on though. It was great for cutting as I was losing more and more fat in my abs(which var is also known to do). I ran it at 60mg/d. Winny was also great, but my blood work didn't agree. My cholesterol was messed up for a little while and after a week or two my liver values went back to perfect(I was also taking liver supplements to assist).

While I was on var, my muscles got very hard an vascular. My diet was also right on though. It was great for cutting as I was losing more and more fat in my abs(which var is also known to do). I ran it at 60mg/d. Winny was also great, but my blood work didn't agree. My cholesterol was messed up for a little while and after a week or two my liver values went back to perfect(I was also taking liver supplements to assist).

so you ran a var and winny only cycle?

Back