• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

smashed potato?

edubz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
are smashed potato's ok to eat if trying to cut?

If that potato is a sweet potato, then yes.

No a potato is THIS , and a Sweet Potato is THIS . The difference being that a sweet potato is much lower on the glycemic index, and it has alot more fiber, vitamins and minerals in comparison to a regular potato.
However if you're seeing results with eating a regular potato then why try and fix something that's not broken?
Not to mention, really when you accompany carbohydrates with fats, and protein the glycemic index really means squat. So try your diet with the regular potato, if your not noticing results, try switching it up to a sweet potato .. however I can guarantee you it's not going to make a significant difference and it's another factor of your diet/training that would be the cause of poor results.

No a potato is THIS , and a Sweet Potato is THIS . The difference being that a sweet potato is much lower on the glycemic index, and it has alot more fiber, vitamins and minerals in comparison to a regular potato.
However if you're seeing results with eating a regular potato then why try and fix something that's not broken?
Not to mention, really when you accompany carbohydrates with fats, and protein the glycemic index really means squat. So try your diet with the regular potato, if your not noticing results, try switching it up to a sweet potato .. however I can guarantee you it's not going to make a significant difference and it's another factor of your diet/training that would be the cause of poor results.

Thanks for clearing that up. ;) And of course eating normal potatos won't hinder his results if everything else is spot on but honestly man, if you let one thing slide here and one thing slide there, before you know it all those faults are turning your diet into shit. Get strict first before you venture outside of it. Especially if your new to this.

I use red potatoes all the time. They are fine.

I'm actually going to disagree ABC , if your new to this, you SHOULDN'T be strict. Your setting yourself up for failure. It's unrealistic to go from a shitty diet, to a spot on strict regime of healthy eating, and by doing so you just reinforce a mindset that this is just a 'diet', when in fact it's meant to be a lifestyle change that lasts for life.
Anyone who is just begginning needs to make simple, non complicated changes to start off with. Things such as focusing on eating smaller more frequent meals, cutting out soda from their diet, drinking more water, incorporating more green fiborus veggies in their diet, eating more fruits, etc.
Then once they have the basics down, that's when they can get a bit more 'detailed' with their nutritional plans.

I'm actually going to disagree ABC , if your new to this, you SHOULDN'T be strict. Your setting yourself up for failure. It's unrealistic to go from a shitty diet, to a spot on strict regime of healthy eating, and by doing so you just reinforce a mindset that this is just a 'diet', when in fact it's meant to be a lifestyle change that lasts for life.

I got it done. And when people ask if I diet, I say I made a lifestyle change. It can be done if you are serious about something. And honestly, once you start eating ultra clean, you kind of look forward to it... I know I do. Again, to each their own. If you know your a little weak, then start off slow.

Back