• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fox investigative reporter gets punched in the kisser

Hey theres a camera rolling I'm gonna assault someone who's not even defending himself so when I go in front of a jury there will be no way for me to deny it....

As soon as that cunt hit me with the water bottle she'd be pickin up her teeth off the ground. Gotta love how the camera dude didn't help the guy getting attacked. What a dirtball lol.

As soon as that cunt hit me with the water bottle she'd be pickin up her teeth off the ground. Gotta love how the camera dude didn't help the guy getting attacked. What a dirtball lol.

I'm not sure i'd rush in when handling a $90,000 camera. Differcult choice, save the guy getting attacked (he has one person helping), or put the camera down, and help the guy, but get absolutely hammered by your boss and the newsroom for missing a top notch story.
:hmmm: Rock and hard place.

I'm not sure i'd rush in when handling a $90,000 camera. Differcult choice, save the guy getting attacked (he has one person helping), or put the camera down, and help the guy, but get absolutely hammered by your boss and the newsroom for missing a top notch story.
:hmmm: Rock and hard place.

But he had already filmed the bitch harrassing him, the reporter getting punched and tackled. He could have done at least something. And putting the camera down wouldn't mean it would definately get destroyed. Or he could have put it down angled towards the action:laugh: Just goes to show you how scummy the media is.

But he had already filmed the bitch harrassing him, the reporter getting punched and tackled. He could have done at least something. And putting the camera down wouldn't mean it would definately get destroyed. Or he could have put it down angled towards the action:laugh: Just goes to show you how scummy the media is.
It's not scummy to get the story, it's reporting...the news guy wouldn't have wanted the camera guy to help because then they wouldn't have footage for their story and for the criminal trial so that they could get the best revenge on the 2 idiots, watching them get tossed in prison. Whats worse a black eye or a torn sphincter? That dude my be tough against a reporter on the streets but whe he gets in lock-up he's gonna be somebodies bitch sitting down on the toilet to take a piss...

The reporter could have defended himself. Should have put his hands up like he didn't want to fight, walked backwards 2-3 steps to match the guys speed, then hands forward, rear cross to the jaw. KO.

The guy's last name was Suleiman...

IML Gear Cream!
It's not scummy to get the story, it's reporting...the news guy wouldn't have wanted the camera guy to help because then they wouldn't have footage for their story and for the criminal trial so that they could get the best revenge on the 2 idiots, watching them get tossed in prison. Whats worse a black eye or a torn sphincter? That dude my be tough against a reporter on the streets but whe he gets in lock-up he's gonna be somebodies bitch sitting down on the toilet to take a piss...

He could have gotten both assistance and justice. Like my above post, the camera guy had already filmed the dude's wife acting like a fool and the dude snuffing the reporter so they already had adequate footage. After the initial punch or two, he could have set the camera down to assist. I said it was scummy to continue shooting his co-worker struggling on the ground with this dickhead. I didn't say it was scummy to report on the situation. But that's the media for you.

I think the cameraman did the right thing. Unless the reporter was in serious danger it was a good idea to get as much footage as possible. Agreed, a rock and a hard place, but that's the cameraman's job.

On a side note that guy should get fucked pretty bad for this. Punching a reporter in the face is worse than punching your average Joe... his face is his job.

MMMMmmmm ...but!!! And I only say BUT!!! What if the cameraman was a camerawoman? An old cameraman would also be exempt ... as would anyone physically challenged and of course all them pussies from France.

Bottom line though, seriously ... if I were that reporter and that cameraperson did not get that entire event on film I'd have him fired. I'll take a shot to the kisser just to be sure there is no contributory negligence, AND more importantly ... there is no chance of anything resembling me having a combative demeanor. The best thing that I could hope for IS that the dude looks like he attacked me without any response from me putting the entire aspect of violence on him. I can then make bank on the story, sue his ass and win with less than 5 minutes of jury deliberation ... and he still goes to prison.

Just MHO ... :thinking:

Just like when Martin Luthor King told cameramen/reporters not to help because "the world must see this."

Just like when Martin Luthor King told cameramen/reporters not to help because "the world must see this."

Is he related to Lex Luthor? :hmmm:

That squirrel was bombed, I bet he was looking for a fat female squirrel to bond with.

I did not know that squirrels had that drunk gene in them. The lil squirrel dude purposely chowed down on the spiked pumpkin so he could get a buzz.

haha i didnt get to see that squirrel till i got home from work. that was pretty funny.

if only the squirrel got belligerent and punched the cameraman in the face :nerd:

The cameraman was doing his job, the black guy they were interviewing stepped right up and helped so I see no need for the cameraman to do nothing but to continue documenting if he hadn't we may have never heard the bitch say she was going to get a gun which helps their case even more....the cameraman did his job....he didn't even take off when she said gun...

Back