• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best Tasting Protein Powder YOU have tried

Smoo_lord

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
OMFG just got a 2.3Kg tub of ON whey choc mint flavour. THIS IS THE BEST SHIT I HAVE TRIED!

I love it..

I tend not to try many different proteins, because generally I buy a big tub 2-4KG and dont want to be stuck with a load of shit tasting protein.

Worst i have had is Musashi P-40 choc flavour..

if people could list the different brands they have tried, and a comment, I think that might be interesting.

So for me

Musashi P 40 choc - Pretty yuck
Pro rated - alpine vanilla (?) - Pretty much no flavour at all, so just mixed with water but was on this for AGES cos i bought 3 x 2.3KG tubs on the cheap
ON whey gold - Choc Mint - THE BOMB

There you go. I apologise of this is in the wrong forum and accept the flames that shall ensue...

I use to use Isocool's Apple Fantasy Whey and it was amazing. I was very curious about the ON hype and bought a tup the other day of doble chocolate and I honestly don't like the way it tastes. I put a half a scoop in my oatmeal every morning though and it actually tastes good used like that. However, mixed in water (I stay away from milk), the ON whey tasted nowhere near as good as the Isocool does.

Yeah, ON is the best. I like the vanilla.

Artificialy sweetened chocolate sucks, I don't care who makes it, it all tastes like wax.

No one likes the ATW Chocolate blend? Tastes great to me.

ON has good taste, the mighty 3000 chocolate is good, but it has a really strong chocalate taste compared to ON serious mass which also has a good taste

Yep ON 100% Chocolate Mint is awesome.

Lots of people liking ON it seems - I'll have to give it a shot. Still happy with my ATW though, and I've got plenty left.

Sustain was good for a while, then it got old.

I have never had a whey protein powder that didn't get old.

IML Gear Cream!
I had ON Dutch Choc and the Vanilla. Hated both. I ended up mixing with ATW. I have had some True Protien custom blend that is really good. Dutch Choc I think. If you get the casine/whole egg mix - make sure you add the tropical flavoring to it. Vanilla is horable.
Lots of people liking ON it seems - I'll have to give it a shot. Still happy with my ATW though, and I've got plenty left.

Back