Purchase Peptides

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Clen dosing?

Thread: Clen dosing?

Rep Points

Clen dosing?

I am planning on taking a cycle of Clen and am just wondering what the dosage should be per day. I know that it is recommended daily dosage is around 140-160 mcg, but I wanted to know how to divide it up throughout the day. I figured taking the full daily dose all at once in the morning would not be a smart choice. If anyone has had any previous experience with this I would appreciate
    it.

Thanks

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Start with 40 mcg/day first thing in the morning. Increase your dose 20 mcg/day until you feel you have reached your maximum dose, which is usually around 120 mcg/day. Do not exceed 160 mcg/day. Continue to use that max daily dose until you have completed a cycle of 2-3 weeks. Then take 2 weeks off from clen. Taking 50 mg of Benedryl a day during the course of your cycle will help keep your receptors unregulated, which allows the clen to continue to work well after the two week mark. Never use a dose higher than is comfortable for you and always drink plenty of water.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

And 1.5-2 gallons of water and a couple grams of taurine for the cramps

Rep Points

Ok I am nearing my 8th day out of the 14 day cycle of Clen, and two days on my max dosage @ 120mcg after ramping up to it. I have not seen a thing i have kept a pretty strict diet and cardio every morning for around 30 minutes a time. I am wondering if I am doing anything wrong or if the stuff i bought was just fake or something. I have heard great things about Clen and it fat burning/slight anabolic properties and i guess i was just expecting more.