• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What to work on? Pics included

LiftHardGainBig

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey all,
I went on a hiking trip near Gatlinburg, TN last week w/ a couple friends and decided to take a few pictures under a waterfall to post on here. I recently got very serious about weight training and fitness in general. I was in very good shape in highschool, but after a motorcycle accident and rotator injury, I lacked the motivation.. For the last 2 months I've been consistant and I've seen some very good gains and plan on keeping it going. My main goal right now is to gain muscle. I know I have some extra fat on me to lose, but for the time being I want to build a good base. I've cleaned up my diet considerably (especially for a college student) and I do very little cardio for the time being. Please let me know what you think. I'll also try to post more pictures of different poses.
Thanks for any input, positive or negative. :thumb:
-Ryan
WATERFALL.jpg

WATERFALL2.jpg

We are missing half your body here. ;)

You look fine in those pictures, I don't see a need to specifically train any invidual thing to "bring up". :shrug:

Haven't seen your back or legs though.

Yeah sorry there were other hikers walking by and having 2 dudes under the waterfall shirtless and 1 dude taking pictures looked gay enough, hahaha. My legs arent terrible but they do need work. I'll try to get more pics up soon.

lol, ok.

looks good. like fufu said, there isn't really any one thing that needs to be brought up. good size and good proportion:thumb:

haha, yeah a tan would be nice but during the winter in Chicago its tough since I dont have the $$$ to pay for tanning. Thanks for the responses so far.
Any ideas on my bodyfat percentage? I know by these pictures its hard to tell but maybe a general range?

lookin' solid. :thumb:

You look great. Big and fairly cut...

Maybe some mass on the chest?

Looks reasonably well proportioned to me. Pretty big arms I would say.

You look fabulous, you just need a little more lats and chest..... and maybe you can go the rock star route and stuff a sock down there, that would complete your look.

waterfallat4.jpg

hahaha never had complaints like THAT before! lol about the picture.
Thanks for all of the responses. I'll be posting more pics tomorrow

Upper looks big compared to legs.

You look fabulous, you just need a little more lats and chest..... and maybe you can go the rock star route and stuff a sock down there, that would complete your look.

I agree, looking great. Lats and chest.

I think your back could do with abit more width. IMO the Upper Lats should really pop out when hitting a front double-bi so to support your arms and bring out a strong V-taper, contrasting your broadness with the minimising of your waist. As for Chest, Arnold insisted that it shouldnt dissappear (primarily the lower pecs above the ribs) when hitting a front double-bi. I for one suffer from this alittle, but not as badly as I used to. However, he was genetically gifted (he still trained it hard to get it though) in this area as well as being on lots of drugs. Looking good.

I agree, chest and lats (unless, like me u REALLY cant pose to properly display them wings ;) ) and it looks as thos traps may be lagging a tad, but once again hard to tell. nice work!

i think bigger traps would be peachy

akira, thanks for throwing the photoshopping idea out there, lol. I think my traps are pretty proportional to my arms, but i'll throw up more pictures in the future to get your guys opinions. I havent been doing legs lately as much as I should, so i'll definitely work on those.

perhaps, but upon first glance that's the only thing i can think of.

I think he looks good besides the fact he needs to tan a little.

His traps may be fine. Cant tell since his arms are elevated and blocking the camera a lil.

I am surprised no one has done some photoshopping.

Yeah, they "sink in" in that pose.

Definately lats. You will look gigantic with a bigger back

your elbows should be above your shoulders when you do the front double bicep, also it looks like your elbows are in front of your chest, you should pull them back to at least parallel with your shoulder joint. it kinda looks like your focusing too much on flexing your arms as hard as you can. try to stick out the chest and really focus on showin them lats. heres a good example of how to posture.

2374.jpg

this is all rather irrelevant if you arent stepping on stage anytime soon though.

I think that you need a decent hair cut. spend the $20 and get a good cut, it will make a huge difference. you also need a new belt. that one is tacky and cheap, dont think girls dont notice that shit cuz they do bro.

Looks like hes been in the sun!

haircut and belt? lol I appreciate all of the comments but c'mon, I meant as far as the body goes, not what I was wearing to hike and camp. We were camping so I wasn't worrying about my hair or belt.. Actually I take back the belt thing, its a $40 Perry Ellis belt that I accidentally brought camping with me. I have no excuse for the haircut thing though..any suggestions? hahaha

Back