• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Does masterbation effect muscle growth?

mR.Ska

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ive always heard this rumor before that if you have too much sex or masterbathe alot that it effects your male hormones which makes you gain less muscle. is this true?

i would not think it has any significant effect

Actually it is good for your body, your prostrate to be specific, it is a gland and muscle rolled into one nifty lil unit, there are even exercises for it, no joke there really is, and if you like to "shoot for distance" those exercises are for you!.. EVERY study done shows that the more exercise your prostrate gets the less chance a male has of getting prostrate cancer.. and as far as sex effecting your outward appearance, I guess if you masturbate a lot with just your right or left hand it could effect your symmetry lol..

I heard that it is healthy for a male to ejaculate something like 20+ times a month Im not sure if this is true or not though

If I got to quit having sex to grow bigger, then growing bigger is out of the equation!

i agree with Double D

This last 8 months ive had more sex than i knew what to do with, its also been the period of time ive made the most size and strength gains.

Look at what you need to make gains on a basic level:

A balanced training program.
A caloric surplus.

Does masturbation or sex interfere with either of these?

No.

So pork away.

lucky
I havent had sex since january...but i do have palmela

YES it does hurt your training:It will make you go blind,but on the bright side you will have some awsome forarms and grip,So hammer away!!!:thumb:

There have been studies that suggest testosterone increases by as much as 50% after several days of abstinence. A quick search over at t-mag should bring it up.

According to what I've read excessive masturbation can actually overstimulate your parasympathetic nerves and cause your dopamine and serotonin hormone release to become abnormal. Of course this wouldn't affect muscle gains but it can mess up your body.

Excessive being like 3-4 times a day of course.

According to what I've read excessive masturbation can actually overstimulate your parasympathetic nerves and cause your dopamine and serotonin hormone release to become abnormal. Of course this wouldn't affect muscle gains but it can mess up your body.

Excessive being like 3-4 times a day of course.

Define "mess up your body".

Just curious :thumb:

*Puts away baby oil*

head is glorious you can never give too much head

I've always liked head because of the reaction.
Fish bowl head (where tyou do nothing but move your head up and down) is boring! Head is fun because you can angle your head different and do lots of interesting things with your tongue.

Fish bowl head (where tyou do nothing but move your head up and down) is boring! Head is fun because you can angle your head different and do lots of interesting things with your tongue.

Yes, yes, tell me more... :daydream:

Well for a long time I thought women didnt like doing it.

what more is there to tell
I'm probably, if i dont already, beginning to sound "whorish"

i like doing it
what is not to like?

Back