The Titus trial

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 44

Thread: The Titus trial

  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    143
    Rep Points
    250370

    The Titus trial






    Sorry for bringing up old stale news, but over here in the U.K we don't get to hear anything that is not news-related to us.. but can any of you guys tell me his trial starts please... Thank you in advance

  2. #2
    Londoner
    mrmark's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,009
    Rep Points
    1500510

    I think its been pushed back because theyve changed lawyers.
    I love it when a plan comes together.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    min0 lee's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The Bronx, NYC
    Posts
    44,753
    Rep Points
    812984759

    Case Update

    March 19th, 2007
    Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan are scheduled to be back in court on 03/27/2007 at 8:30 AM, Las Vegas time. There will be a status check related to the issue on appeal. The trial is scheduled to begin April 2, 2007 at 10:00 AM. We have our doubts that the trial will actually begin at that time. We look for more appeals to come and a delayed trial start................

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    min0 lee's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The Bronx, NYC
    Posts
    44,753
    Rep Points
    812984759

    ..............just in case they also kept this a secret

    Man Lands on Moon! July 20, 1969

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    143
    Rep Points
    250370

    WOW..! The wheels of justice certainly move slow in the States.. There must be a huge back-log of cases..?!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Prince's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Panama
    Posts
    63,376
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by tingnting View Post
    WOW..! The wheels of justice certainly move slow in the States.. There must be a huge back-log of cases..?!

    that is an understatement!!!


    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15






    IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15



  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    29
    Rep Points
    639074

    Quote Originally Posted by tingnting View Post
    WOW..! The wheels of justice certainly move slow in the States.. There must be a huge back-log of cases..?!
    move slow only for white defendants. Blacks go through very quickly unless they are celebs with money.

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    143
    Rep Points
    250370

    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    move slow only for white defendants. Blacks go through very quickly unless they are celebs with money.

    Is that true.. & if so, why..???

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    310
    Rep Points
    2189194

    I don't think it's so much a race issue as an economic one. The wealthy can seemingly always avoid justice.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    SheLifts's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    479
    Rep Points
    19091

    didn't i read in musclemag (??) that titus wanted the case pushed back so he could train for a contest this summer?
    Know the Rules:
    1. Cardio; 2. The Double Tap ; 4. Wear Seat Belts; 22. When in doubt Know your way out;
    31. Check the back seat; 32. Enjoy the little things

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    143
    Rep Points
    250370

    Quote Originally Posted by emitecaps View Post
    I don't think it's so much a race issue as an economic one. The wealthy can seemingly always avoid justice.
    Phil Spector being an obvious case i think..?!?!

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,279
    Rep Points
    1550989

    I thought blacks got screwed over for pretty much everything in your country compared to us white folks. For a civilisation living in the 21st century, the US, the UK and probably most other countries around the world are still racist as hell.

  13. #13
    Lift or Die
    ELITE MEMBER
    BoneCrusher's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    8,588
    Rep Points
    10178302

    People would like race to be an issue when really it's not. It's all the rage to whine about ethnicity when really it's 99% about money. Poor white boys get the slow workout in the justice system too, they just can't play the race card when that happens.

  14. #14
    Lift or Die
    ELITE MEMBER
    BoneCrusher's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    8,588
    Rep Points
    10178302

    Now why is it we care about the Titus duo? Thought they were basically caught dead to rights?

  15. #15
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    143
    Rep Points
    250370

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneCrusher View Post
    Now why is it we care about the Titus duo? Thought they were basically caught dead to rights?
    I don't really care too much for Titus himself, i just have an interest in the case & what sort of lifestyle he once had..
    It sounds terrible, but i get some comfort watching certain people fall from a great height...

  16. #16
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    143
    Rep Points
    250370

    When the fcuk is this trial starting..???

  17. #17
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1862244849

    Quote Originally Posted by Mags View Post
    I thought blacks got screwed over for pretty much everything in your country compared to us white folks.
    They earn it. The blacks in the UK don't seem to be anything like blacks in the US (in terms of culture).


  18. #18
    Registered User
    akiss49ers's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Glattbrugg, Switzerland
    Posts
    52
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneCrusher View Post
    People would like race to be an issue when really it's not. It's all the rage to whine about ethnicity when really it's 99% about money. Poor white boys get the slow workout in the justice system too, they just can't play the race card when that happens.


    Didnt Orenthal James Simpson get away with Murder???

  19. #19
    Registered User
    JACKED's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    202
    Rep Points
    -1930858

    Quote Originally Posted by DOMS View Post
    They earn it. The blacks in the UK don't seem to be anything like blacks in the US (in terms of culture).

    Damn!! "THEY" earn it? They who? That was a very general and ignorant statement to say the least. Is that how you view people of other cultures as they? That is very bigoted and wreaks of racial supremecy. As to say,. "our Ni***z here in the UK is some good boys". People from every culture and in every country have different ways of doing things, perceiving things, and interrpreting things. So what you are telling me as a black person in the US is I "deserve" unfair treatment because I don't act like "Blacks in the UK"? Do you understand the outright ignorance of your statement? If you didn't mean that in a disrespectful manner, I suggest you start changing your view on people in general. What if I said something ignorant to the tune of, "White people that are poor earn it because they've always had what they wanted and owned us as slaves"? Ignorance is the main reason why there is prejudice in all countries. Using statements like "they" "them" and "those" hint a thinking of supremecy of one race being "better" than the other. If you were any better than anyone you'd not be on a bodybuilding chat board spewing such Ignorance. Wake up Man!
    Been in the lab refurbishing. Foundation is finished and building upwards.

  20. #20
    Registered User
    JACKED's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    202
    Rep Points
    -1930858

    Quote Originally Posted by akiss49ers View Post


    Didnt Orenthal James Simpson get away with Murder???
    Here we go with this again,

    Rather he did it or not dosen't matter. He was NOT FOUND GUILTY BY A JURY OF HIS PEERS. The golden standard in the U.S. It dosen't stop being the standard at the OJ trial. CASE CLOSED. Get over it America!!
    Been in the lab refurbishing. Foundation is finished and building upwards.

  21. #21
    Registered User
    akiss49ers's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Glattbrugg, Switzerland
    Posts
    52
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by JACKED View Post
    Here we go with this again,

    Rather he did it or not dosen't matter. He was NOT FOUND GUILTY BY A JURY OF HIS PEERS. The golden standard in the U.S. It dosen't stop being the standard at the OJ trial. CASE CLOSED. Get over it America!!
    If that so, why was he sentenced to pay Millions to the Victims Familys in hes Civil Trial???

    Do you really think a poor and not famous African-American would have slipped in that Case???

    As BoneCrusher said! Its all about the Money, and not ethnicity! At least in the 21st Century!

    Not to mention R Kelly and Kobe Bryant! They dont do time either! Its certainly because theyr poor!!!
    Last edited by akiss49ers; 05-09-2007 at 12:20 PM.

  22. #22
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1862244849

    Quote Originally Posted by JACKED View Post
    Damn!! "THEY" earn it? They who? That was a very general and ignorant statement to say the least. Is that how you view people of other cultures as they? That is very bigoted and wreaks of racial supremecy. As to say,. "our Ni***z here in the UK is some good boys". People from every culture and in every country have different ways of doing things, perceiving things, and interrpreting things. So what you are telling me as a black person in the US is I "deserve" unfair treatment because I don't act like "Blacks in the UK"? Do you understand the outright ignorance of your statement? If you didn't mean that in a disrespectful manner, I suggest you start changing your view on people in general. What if I said something ignorant to the tune of, "White people that are poor earn it because they've always had what they wanted and owned us as slaves"? Ignorance is the main reason why there is prejudice in all countries. Using statements like "they" "them" and "those" hint a thinking of supremecy of one race being "better" than the other. If you were any better than anyone you'd not be on a bodybuilding chat board spewing such Ignorance. Wake up Man!
    If you want to go over this topic, start a thread about it in Open Chat.

    Be warned, I know more about black culture's affects on American society and black history than most blacks do.


  23. #23
    Registered User
    Christopher J's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    452
    Rep Points
    623922

    Quote Originally Posted by DOMS View Post
    They earn it. The blacks in the UK don't seem to be anything like blacks in the US (in terms of culture).
    Blacks court cases get resolved more easily because the crimes they commit are easy to convict. Blacks most common crimes are burglary and drug peddling. These are easy for the courts because they are usually caught in the act. The defendant will usually plea to lesser charges.

  24. #24
    Registered User
    JACKED's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    202
    Rep Points
    -1930858

    Apologizing to the thread starter. (sorry for the Hijacking)

    If you want to go over this topic, start a thread about it in Open Chat.

    Be warned, I know more about black culture's affects on American society and black history than most blacks do.Today 11:05 AM

    Again, you say 'MOST BLACKS'. I represent 1 in however many considered blacks there is in the world. NEXT, Knowing more about the affects on American society and black history says nothing to the fact that your original statement wasn't ignorant. You've warned me about nothing. Just validates how ignorant you truly are. Furthermore, the so called "black cultures affects on American Society" has nothing to do with blacks "earning" a disparity in justice.

    If that so, why was he sentenced to pay Millions to the Victims Familys in hes Civil Trial???

    If that so, why was he sentenced to pay Millions to the Victims Familys in hes Civil Trial???

    Do you really think a poor and not famous African-American would have slipped in that Case???

    As BoneCrusher said! Its all about the Money, and not ethnicity! At least in the 21st Century!

    Not to mention R Kelly and Kobe Bryant! They dont do time either! Its certainly because theyr poor!!!Today 10:55 AM

    **sigh**

    Do you guys miss the facts or are you just content with being opinionated. LOL.. He quotes BONECrusher.

    None of the situations you mentioned had anything to do with a "Jury of your peers" I'm not sure if you understand how law works in its basic structure. Civil case is not a criminal case. He was found L-I-A-B-L-E. Can you say that? (OJ) If you were to be Punched in the jaw and it was broken and you failed to show up as a witness..Case dismissed. If you sued him it is a small claim and liability was found. Im no lawyer, its common sense. R kelly hasn't been to court yet(postponement) and Kobe Bryant had the charges dropped and settled out of court (once again because he was being sued which is separate of a criminal case). No one disagrees that Money is dominant. DUUUUUUHHHHHH!! Lawyers cost money. People with money buy lawyers. This is America. Capitalism at its finest. Poor people don't beat cases because they can't afford adequate representation. The lesson in all this... DONT BE POOR IN AMERICA!!

    I'm done. My apologies again to the thread starter. I had to answer to such uninformed BS.
    Been in the lab refurbishing. Foundation is finished and building upwards.

  25. #25
    Creator of Chaos
    MODERATOR
    juggernaut's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    11,423
    Rep Points
    319172539

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post

    that is an understatement!!!
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

  26. #26
    Creator of Chaos
    MODERATOR
    juggernaut's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    11,423
    Rep Points
    319172539

    SORRY we dont have crime-less streets like the UK. We prefer something to read to kill boredom instead of drinking warm piss you call tea.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

  27. #27
    Señor Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    MCx2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    7,870
    Rep Points
    37022201

    Quote Originally Posted by JACKED View Post
    Damn!! "THEY" earn it? They who? That was a very general and ignorant statement to say the least. Is that how you view people of other cultures as they? That is very bigoted and wreaks of racial supremecy. As to say,. "our Ni***z here in the UK is some good boys". People from every culture and in every country have different ways of doing things, perceiving things, and interrpreting things. So what you are telling me as a black person in the US is I "deserve" unfair treatment because I don't act like "Blacks in the UK"? Do you understand the outright ignorance of your statement? If you didn't mean that in a disrespectful manner, I suggest you start changing your view on people in general. What if I said something ignorant to the tune of, "White people that are poor earn it because they've always had what they wanted and owned us as slaves"? Ignorance is the main reason why there is prejudice in all countries. Using statements like "they" "them" and "those" hint a thinking of supremecy of one race being "better" than the other. If you were any better than anyone you'd not be on a bodybuilding chat board spewing such Ignorance. Wake up Man!
    Yeah "they."

    If he was black, it would have been a "we."

    Pretty simple actually.

    So he can't use the "N" word. That's pretty understandable. Saying "black" is offensive as well apparently. Now we can't use the word "they" either.

    What word do you suggest we use?

  28. #28
    Creator of Chaos
    MODERATOR
    juggernaut's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    11,423
    Rep Points
    319172539

    Quote Originally Posted by JACKED View Post
    Damn!! "THEY" earn it? They who? That was a very general and ignorant statement to say the least. Is that how you view people of other cultures as they? That is very bigoted and wreaks of racial supremecy. As to say,. "our Ni***z here in the UK is some good boys". People from every culture and in every country have different ways of doing things, perceiving things, and interrpreting things. So what you are telling me as a black person in the US is I "deserve" unfair treatment because I don't act like "Blacks in the UK"? Do you understand the outright ignorance of your statement? If you didn't mean that in a disrespectful manner, I suggest you start changing your view on people in general. What if I said something ignorant to the tune of, "White people that are poor earn it because they've always had what they wanted and owned us as slaves"? Ignorance is the main reason why there is prejudice in all countries. Using statements like "they" "them" and "those" hint a thinking of supremecy of one race being "better" than the other. If you were any better than anyone you'd not be on a bodybuilding chat board spewing such Ignorance. Wake up Man!
    shut up. dont take it personally. youre not fighting a nation of millions who held you back. the guy obviously worded it wrong, you drama queen.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

  29. #29
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1862244849

    Quote Originally Posted by JACKED View Post
    Again, you say 'MOST BLACKS'. I represent 1 in however many considered blacks there is in the world. NEXT, Knowing more about the affects on American society and black history says nothing to the fact that your original statement wasn't ignorant. You've warned me about nothing. Just validates how ignorant you truly are. Furthermore, the so called "black cultures affects on American Society" has nothing to do with blacks "earning" a disparity in justice.
    Like I said start a thread in Open Chat.

    Go ahead, do it and find out just how ignorant you are a great many things.


  30. #30
    Lift or Die
    ELITE MEMBER
    BoneCrusher's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    8,588
    Rep Points
    10178302






    Quote Originally Posted by JACKED View Post
    If you want to go over this topic, start a thread about it in Open Chat.

    Be warned, I know more about black culture's affects on American society and black history than most blacks do.Today 11:05 AM

    Again, you say 'MOST BLACKS'. I represent 1 in however many considered blacks there is in the world. NEXT, Knowing more about the affects on American society and black history says nothing to the fact that your original statement wasn't ignorant. You've warned me about nothing. Just validates how ignorant you truly are. Furthermore, the so called "black cultures affects on American Society" has nothing to do with blacks "earning" a disparity in justice.

    If that so, why was he sentenced to pay Millions to the Victims Familys in hes Civil Trial???

    If that so, why was he sentenced to pay Millions to the Victims Familys in hes Civil Trial???

    Do you really think a poor and not famous African-American would have slipped in that Case???

    As BoneCrusher said! Its all about the Money, and not ethnicity! At least in the 21st Century!

    Not to mention R Kelly and Kobe Bryant! They dont do time either! Its certainly because theyr poor!!!Today 10:55 AM

    **sigh**

    Do you guys miss the facts or are you just content with being opinionated. LOL.. He quotes BONECrusher.

    None of the situations you mentioned had anything to do with a "Jury of your peers" I'm not sure if you understand how law works in its basic structure. Civil case is not a criminal case. He was found L-I-A-B-L-E. Can you say that? (OJ) If you were to be Punched in the jaw and it was broken and you failed to show up as a witness..Case dismissed. If you sued him it is a small claim and liability was found. Im no lawyer, its common sense. R kelly hasn't been to court yet(postponement) and Kobe Bryant had the charges dropped and settled out of court (once again because he was being sued which is separate of a criminal case). No one disagrees that Money is dominant. DUUUUUUHHHHHH!! Lawyers cost money. People with money buy lawyers. This is America. Capitalism at its finest. Poor people don't beat cases because they can't afford adequate representation. The lesson in all this... DONT BE POOR IN AMERICA!!

    I'm done. My apologies again to the thread starter. I had to answer to such uninformed BS.
    You are a beautiful human being ... we await your contributions to our thought processes so that we may increase our collective ability to understand the black experience.
    Last edited by BoneCrusher; 05-09-2007 at 03:11 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Craig Titus - The Video
    By Prince in forum Bodybuilding Gossip
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 12:14 PM
  2. Craig Titus cries in court
    By Prince in forum Bodybuilding Gossip
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-03-2007, 09:50 AM
  3. What's the deal with Craig Titus
    By SJ69 in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-12-2006, 04:03 PM
  4. Titus and Ryan Updates
    By kbm8795 in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 09:27 AM
  5. Kamali vs. Titus: Part 10,543
    By ericg753 in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-19-2003, 02:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->