• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bicep build time

Rissole

2 Samuel 24:24
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys i was wonderin how long it takes to put size on your bi's?? I know this is a hard question to answer but maybe just on average ir your own personal experiance. I have 16 1/4 inch and kinda wondered what time frame i'd look at to get 17-18-19-20 (yeah bring it on!!) Natural of course taking normal supps
Once again i thankyou. :thumb:

What your genetics will allow is a big one.

it is impossible to give a time frame for that question.

everyone gains a different rates and in different places quicker than others. stick to compound movements, progressively increase your working weights and with the proper diet and rest gains will come. keep a training log !

Yeah thought as much. Thanks anyway guys. I keep a training log with assesments every 3 months i keep meaning to post them in the diaries section but i'm too lazy for that! (to lazy on computer stuff not workin out!!)

Difficult to answer. I know that I gain like crazy when I'm actually sleeping enough and working on on a solid schedule....then life gets in the way.

I gain the most when I don't rest a lot. I actually gain a lot when I only take a minimum of time off...

I experienced the most rapid arm growth a few years ago, when I stopped training arms. YUP! I just let my chest/back/shoulder work suffice for bi/tri stimulus. Not only did my arms grow but also my pressing and rowing/chinning movements improved.
I did reach a point where I had to start training them again. The tri's started to be the weak point in pressing. Still today I do VERY little arm work.

This probably belongs in the "arm thread" but relaxed and cold they are 17+. I could probably pump and flex to over 18.

Remember that biceps are not only a small muscle, but also only about 1/3 of the arms overall mass.

I was able to put on about a 1/4 inch in 2 weeks using a split routine, 6 days on 1 day off, training the whole body 3 times that week. In further detail the first 2 day set is 13-15 reps, then 10-12, then 8-10, rest periods also were cycled as the weeks went on. Sounds funky, but for me at the time it worked, but was a seriously time consuming program, had to eat and sleep alot as well. I've thought about going back to it, but I dont have the time for it right now (or wont make the time).

Back