• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I got a new job today

fletcher6490

I like money
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I went from working for RedBull to delivering for Monster. Hehehe, I can't wait to make more money.

holy shiyat you must have tons of skills

what does your new job involve?

holy shiyat you must have tons of skills

I know you're a chick and all, but I'm an equal opportunity guy, so: Feel free to fuck off!

no humor tonight.

what does your new job involve?

I'm gonna drive a truck and deliver energy drinks such as monster, unbound, lost etc...

It's nothing great but it's about a $15,000 increase in pay.

I'm gonna drive a truck and deliver energy drinks such as monster, unbound, lost etc...

A truck driver eh?

You must be familiar with the "unwritten rules of the road"? :hehe:

See ya on the trails, mac.

That's cool! I was in the delivery business for a bit and jokes aside, I enjoyed it!

That's cool! I was in the delivery business for a bit and jokes aside, I enjoyed it!

I like being on the road, doing my own thing. I hate sitting in an office all day, time feels like it's on a standstill. Although, I wouldn't mind having the salary of those cushy office jobs.

Can't argue with 15k. Nice goin.
How is that Monster stuff anyway?

It's alright. It's a big seller out here in Chicagoland. RedBull is #1 out here, but Monster is right on it's heels. I personally don't drink either, other then the occasional Jaeger Bomb or RedBull and Vodka.

Nice pay increase :) Tesla drinks the blue flavor of Monster. I'll stick to espresso:p A friend in Nevada delivered furniture n his boss didn't mind me tagging along on runs to California. It was kinda fun except when the wind almost tipped the truck over one day.

Nice pay increase :) Tesla drinks the blue flavor of Monster. I'll stick to espresso:p A friend in Nevada delivered furniture n his boss didn't mind me tagging along on runs to California. It was kinda fun except when the wind almost tipped the truck over one day.

It's not a big truck, maybe an 18 or 20 footer. They are actually kinda fun to drive, except trying to park at gas stations and convenient stores.

IML Gear Cream!
I can just imagine you Fletch.

Tearing up and down one way streets, wired to the sky on your own product, throwing consignments out the window like that game paperboy, with the look of a crazed Jack Nicholson in The Shining.

Congrats on the job man. Good stuff!:thumb: :thumb:

It's not a big truck, maybe an 18 or 20 footer. They are actually kinda fun to drive, except trying to park at gas stations and convenient stores.

That's what my friend was driving maybe a little bigger.

SoBe Adrenaline Rush rocks the tits.

Congrats on the new gig!

Back