• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Just had to make this thread

danzik17

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'll probably start a journal soon enough but I'm just fucking excited tonight. First time in my life I can actually see some of the abs through the fat still there - I'm gonna guess maybe another month give or take a couple of weeks and I'll finally be there - maybe 5% BF to go I think (calipers are inaccurate as hell with the % but I'm making progress according to them).

To anyone just starting out: I was 250lbs probably 1.5 years ago, and I hadn't even focused on eating a truly clean diet until a few week ago, I was just focusing on not eating complete shit and not drinking anything but water (and some coffee). I do still wonder how much faster I could have been doing this had I been sticking to a clean diet the entire time. Just stick with it - the result is so fucking worth all of it.

But I did just want to thank everyone who gave anyone advice - tons of us lurkers just reading every post and learning everything we can :)

good job son. now its time to step it up.

I'll probably start a journal soon enough but I'm just fucking excited tonight. First time in my life I can actually see some of the abs through the fat still there - I'm gonna guess maybe another month give or take a couple of weeks and I'll finally be there - maybe 5% BF to go I think (calipers are inaccurate as hell with the % but I'm making progress according to them).

To anyone just starting out: I was 250lbs probably 1.5 years ago, and I hadn't even focused on eating a truly clean diet until a few week ago, I was just focusing on not eating complete shit and not drinking anything but water (and some coffee). I do still wonder how much faster I could have been doing this had I been sticking to a clean diet the entire time. Just stick with it - the result is so fucking worth all of it.

But I did just want to thank everyone who gave anyone advice - tons of us lurkers just reading every post and learning everything we can :)

:thumbs:

Always awesome to hear someone is making great progress :thumb:.

Congrats man!

Back