• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Melissa Dettwiller curling 85lb dumbbells

Way to short. Does she do bondage videos? Her tits are really nice.

Yeah it wasn't hard to find that VID... and shes all naked on a ton of sites..
I bet if you wanted to shell out a "Jackson" you could see her getting freaked upon

(Which makes her nearly a prostitute)
(And I haven't decided if thats wrong or not)

I'd hit...or maybe I should say I'd let her hit it:p

enlarged clit from steroid use, common among female bodybuilders on juice.

I wonder why girls clits grow on gear, but our penis dont? Is there a reason why? I mean they say a clit is made of the same stuff our penis is right?

Who the hell would name their son Melissa? That's cruel...

the first one is hot

this second one makes me shiver. the mullet..... the arms.....the Don Imus face

imus_200w.jpg

eee i wish my tits were fake...

pause

not

I think her tits are gross. I hate little tiny nips on huge fake tits.

IML Gear Cream!
eee i wish my tits were fake...

pause

not

I dont get this whole anti-fake tits thing. if they look good whats wrong?

You have to remember that someone in her position will either have no tit, or have to use fake but because of the lack of fat, they will look fake.

Cost is part of it. I betchya a whole lot of naysayers would sing a different tune if it was a couple of hundred bucks (and still high quality).

Since there is a high cost involved, it becomes an object of vanity because it's a medically unnecessary procedure.

I dont get this whole anti-fake tits thing. if they look good whats wrong?

You have to remember that someone in her position will either have no tit, or have to use fake but because of the lack of fat, they will look fake.

Hers look like flesh colored balloons. Hardly look good.

I'd rather see nothing at all than shiny stretched skin... :barf:

"Normal females" meaning around 20%+ body fat, have breasts, or at least most do, when you get very lean you lose them, so that is why most female bodybuilders, fitness and figure athletes have fake breasts.

My wife originally had saline implants above the muscle, but last year she had them removed and replaced with silicone implants, and also had them put under the muscle, made a 100% difference.

well when your that lean it's soo obvious that they are fake. Like, it's okay if it looks au naturel...but when its "lean lean lean plastic plastic lean lean lean it looks gross

sounds painful. Mind you having a large chest isn't too peachy either.

Yah it sounds like it would hurt! the onl plastic surgery i'd ever get is a filler. Hell I'd even go for a reduction

"Normal females" meaning around 20%+ body fat, have breasts, or at least most do, when you get very lean you lose them, so that is why most female bodybuilders, fitness and figure athletes have fake breasts.

My wife originally had saline implants above the muscle, but last year she had them removed and replaced with silicone implants, and also had them put under the muscle, made a 100% difference.

I guess that's why I like chubby chicks. :D

Back