• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Melissa Dettwiller curling 85lb dumbbells

I am impressed with anyone who can do that, let alone a woman!!!!!

im scared.

That's insane! The only thing that would have made that clip better is if she wasn't wearing a shirt. :laugh:

melissadettwiller7249.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
the tight top and boobs thing was hot but her face has turned some what manly... but curling that weight is impressive

Something off looking about that(like the weight might not be real)....:thinking:

It's so hard to know what's real these days... all I know is that I'm sure she could kick my
butt.gif

What do you all think is airbrushed? I've seen Melissa post pics on another site, that are private pics(not published) and they look the same. I think she is a lovely girl with lots of muscles.

What do you all think is airbrushed? I've seen Melissa post pics on another site, that are private pics(not published) and they look the same. I think she is a lovely girl with lots of muscles.

Not just one specific spot. There is a LOT of work around the face. There's a lot of 'smudging' all around. Somebody likes the 'blur' tool on photoshop. :thinking:

IML Gear Cream!
It's a shame someone can't just give a compliment. Always have to say something negative. Roids, harsh face. wtf. Post pics of your wives and girlfriends and lets compare to her.
I think that video was fantastic. Like someone else said, I've seen MANY or better yet MOST guys in my gym can't do that especially with that perfect form and YES guys in my gym on roids and natural can't do it. I can only do 75's clean like that so she has me beat as well.
Good job to her and she looks lovely.

She's still attractive IMO, but her face does look rather manly in some photo's. And yes there's a ton of airbrushing going on in the first pics.
Her boobs in that one are very obvious, and her legs and face in another.

she is still curling 85's which is what the thread was about in the 1st place. ;)

This one is fugly looking to me ... nothing could look less real. Them fake ta-tas are so obvious and so not sexy.

some more...

See, the other pics are very airbrushed, but these and the ones below aren't, and she actually looks better. Her jaw isn't as big in the non-airbrushed photos. Nice tits, regardless.

:barf:

But yes, her achievements are impressive.

BTW, those were kefe reps.

Back