• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What's the most painful thing that has happened to you?

Bakerboy

cat burglar
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was thinking of purely physical pain- like getting stabbed in the kidneys or red pepper in your eye.

My hand got 'flashed' when I was glass blowing once from the furnace (glory hole- yes it's called that) within seconds it was all red then later it blew up like a balloon. I still have a huge scar on the inside of my right hand. I can't think of anything else at the moment...

hgrs_glory_hole_lg.jpg

Hmmm, I can't really think of anything. I have an extremely high threshold for physical pain. I remember getting my nipple pierced hurt pretty bad, but not too much to handle.

My back is in pain everyday, thats been the worst since it's been over a year now...

My back is in pain everyday, thats been the worst since it's been over a year now...

Dude, I hate it for you so much. My brother also has constant back pain. He use to be a tank. He was stronger, faster, and a better athlete than I was. But two major back injures while he was at work has turned him into a shell of what he use to be.

Have you already had an epidural block? What did the doctors tell you?

Dude, I hate it for you so much. My brother also has constant back pain. He use to be a tank. He was stronger, faster, and a better athlete than I was. But two major back injures while he was at work has turned him into a shell of what he use to be.

Have you already had an epidural block? What did the doctors tell you?
I had an epidural block in 6 different places, my neurologist is still searching for the root of the pain....until then I live on painkillers.

That's brutal. Is it your lower back? My aunt and uncle both had lower back problems and both had surgery. My aunt is now in a wheelchair and she said even though she can't walk she is glad she had the surgery because her pain is a lot better. My uncle got the same procedure but different doctor and he is doing fine. Chronic pain is the worst pain for sure.

This thread.

J/K ... trying to outrun the cops on a 3cyl 2stroke Suzuki gs750 back in 1979 I hit the guard rail on the top of an over pass and got thrown back down to the freeway. Broke a few things, bleed a little. That hurt.

This thread.

J/K ... trying to outrun the cops on a 3cyl 2stroke Suzuki gs750 back in 1979 I hit the guard rail on the top of an over pass and got thrown back down to the freeway. Broke a few things, bleed a little. That hurt.

That's right, I forgot you were 183 years old. :wacko:

IML Gear Cream!
I was thinking of purely physical pain- like getting stabbed in the kidneys or red pepper in your eye.

My hand got 'flashed' when I was glass blowing once from the furnace (glory hole- yes it's called that) within seconds it was all red then later it blew up like a balloon. I still have a huge scar on the inside of my right hand. I can't think of anything else at the moment...

hgrs_glory_hole_lg.jpg

Glass blowing, this makes sense somehow.

Most painful?

Probably when my calf cramped wicked bad in the gym once.
That or post-op getting my wisdom teeth out. My head hurt so bad, it was awful. I didn't sleep the night before because I was nervous and after the meds wore off I had the worst headache off all time. A headache so bad it hurts to close your eyes.

It is a toss-up between breaking my nose and post-surgery for diverticulitis.

getin tazed

either having my shoulder torn out of socket wrestling a few years ago then having it popped back in so i could finish the match. or my shoulder dislocating 2 times in a football game and having it popped back in to play. and here i am a shoulder surgery later

That's brutal. Is it your lower back? My aunt and uncle both had lower back problems and both had surgery. My aunt is now in a wheelchair and she said even though she can't walk she is glad she had the surgery because her pain is a lot better. My uncle got the same procedure but different doctor and he is doing fine. Chronic pain is the worst pain for sure.
It's my lower back and it can hurt so bad that at times tears will come to my eyes and I'm the guy who didn't even cry when his father died...which is one of the most emotionally painful experiences I've had....

Getting hit in the nose with a hockey stick kind of hurt (broke my nose). Tearing a muscle in my calf skiing hurt too. I almost puked from that pain. But nothing ever hurt as badly as when I severely pulled my groin. It's the only injury I've suffered that left me completely incapacitated.

IML Gear Cream!
Blowing out my knee, and a rotten wisdom tooth.

I've seperated my shoulder, broken my hand, and broken my nose 3 times, but the tooth was probably the worst.

The 16-20 hour sinus headaches I used to get. The only relief came from creating more pressure in my skull by bending over and holding my breath...a scant 15-20 seconds of respite before unheavenly pain rained down. If I had enemies, I'd wish it on them. Thank god for competent doctors and my 2 surgeries.

Probibly when I tried to stand up with a compound fracture of my tibia and fibia. Dang near passed out on that one.

childbirth. although i've had pain so bad from a migraine i threw up n nearly that bad from my back after a car accident. luckily i healed :( i'm not sure how anyone deals with constant pain... pot helps i hear :nerd:

childbirth. although i've had pain so bad from a migraine i threw up n nearly that bad from my back after a car accident. luckily i healed :( i'm not sure how anyone deals with constant pain... pot helps i hear :nerd:

Yeah, but pot helps everything.

Oh yeah, having a 2 big toenails removed with barely enough local anesthetic, they stab scalpels under the nail and use those clamping scissors to peel it off.... then made to walk home in the Navy with steel toe combat boots.....now I see why it's a torture technique.....

When they gave me the six epidurals in my back: the doc moves a fat needle while it's like 3 inches deep to different joints you feel every move, it even felt like a couple times he scraped the needle on the bones...

So can we start posting youtube clips of people suffering in anguish so we can all laugh at their misery yet?

I got one of a guy getting his ankle busted trying to do a front kick ... might be the most painful thing he ever endured :shrug:

Back