• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Nice dawn patrol house fire

FireDude

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alarm came in at the crack of dawn, Fire was at the north end of our response area some 12 miles away. It started in the fireplace and spread to the roof an one interior wall. The house is very remote and is surrounded by dry grassland so they dispatched with an anticipation of extention to the wildland [it didn't] so we ended up having 6 engines, two rescues and a water tender from 4 different agencies on scene.
I took these pics just after we had the interior fire knocked down. Fire was out quickly but the overhaul looking for extention took hours, we got back to the station at 11:30am

I'll say one thing, I could really tell the difference in my strength and stamina from following a steady weight lifting routine all winter as part of my PT in recovering from a broken wrist. I was moving the heavy stuff with ease!!!

Img_0205.jpg

Img_0206.jpg

Img_0207.jpg

Img_2761.jpg

Img_0208.jpg

Img_0209.jpg

Img_0210.jpg

Img_0214.jpg

Img_0217.jpg

Img_0219.jpg

hot damn

I would never have a fireplace design like that...

Look at all that creosote. A good chimney clean would have done then good.

Look at all that creosote. A good chimney clean would have done then good.

Um that's not creosote thats burned wood framing an siding, the actual flue was the steel duct pipe which you can see in the center of pic #7

o

here I am acting like I know what I'm talking about.

What started the fire?

What started the fire?

the fire in the fireplace....that wan't built right, heat transfered from the hot metal to the wood and voila we have a fire inside the wall

the fire in the fireplace....that wan't built right, heat transfered from the hot metal to the wood and voila we have a fire inside the wall
Which anyone with half a brain would know heat and wood don't mix, except for the builder of that house.....but I have seen so many houses around here that have shoddy wiring so I think some people just aren't worried about dying in fires late at night all snug in their beds....

Back