• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Ultimate Morality Test

Gazhole

SHRUG LIKE YOU MEAN IT
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This test only has one question, but it's a very important one. By giving an honest answer, you will discover where you stand morally.The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation in which you will have to make a decision. Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous.

Please scroll down slowly and give due consideration to each line.

>>-------------------------------------------------------------------

THE SITUATION:

You are in Florida, Miami to be specific. There is chaos all around you caused by a hurricane with severe flooding. This is a flood of biblical proportions. You are a photojournalist working for a major newspaper, and you're caught in the middle of this epic disaster. The situation is nearly hopeless.

You're trying to shoot career-making photos. There are houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing under the water. Nature is unleashing all of its destructive fury.

>>===============================================

THE TEST:

Suddenly you see a man in the water. He is fighting for his life,trying not to be taken down with the debris. You move closer. Somehow the man looks familiar. You suddenly realize who it is.

It's Tony Blair!

At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take him under forever. You have two options: You can save the life of Tony Blair or you can shoot a dramatic Pulitzer Prize winning photo, documenting the death of one of the world's most powerful men (in his mind, at least).

>>===============================================

THE QUESTION:

Here's the question, and please give an honest answer.......

Would you select high contrast color film, or would you go with the

classic simplicity of black and white?

I think I'd go with black and white, more dramatic. :lol:

You'd need colour to capture the dynamics of the moment. There may be a ray of sunlight that signified hope.

I'd shoot in colour. Could always be modified to black and white at a later time.. right?

Who's Tony Blair? Is he some soccer player over there? :) :)

Who's Tony Blair? Is he some soccer player over there? :) :)

tbdemoneyes.gif

The devil.....

I'd start with color then use the Sepia effect on duplicate layer as the background and have him in full color to make the subject pop-out...

IML Gear Cream!
who the hell is tony blair? linda's husband :confused:

ok so my jokes suck :(

Back