• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

High Protein Diet

bigsahm21

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What are some of the dangers of eating a high protein diet...and how much protein do you have to eat to cause these problems to yourself?

This worries me about adopting a semi-bb type diet. I wanna be big and strong and cut, but I also don't wanna be on dialysis or anything like that.

Anybody who has experience in the field care to enlighten me?

What do you consider high Protein?

Typical BB deits of 1g protein/lb. I'm at 170, and I probably get around 150g of protein a day, give or take.

If anything you're not getting enough protein - should be at least 1g:1lb on a cut and I've heard 1.5g:1lb on a bulk.

I don't know how much protein you are thinking is high protein, but I have a feeling you would have trouble eating as much protein as would be required to cause problems if you have any kind of a balanced diet.

Edit: In my diet on a cut I'm slightly over 1g:lb and I have no dietary problems or anything - forgot to mention.

I have no dietary issues whatsoever when I eat high protein...on cheat days I often go well above 200, 250. I could eat meat all day long every day; I'm just curious to potential serious side effects of the diet.

Focus that energy on making your diet balanced. IMO you will see much better results with a CLEAN, balanced diet then some gimmick.

appart from frequent flatulence, high protien diets cause me no bother.

Good to know.

PS way to bump a two and a half year old thread!

IML Gear Cream!
What are some of the dangers of eating a high protein diet...and how much protein do you have to eat to cause these problems to yourself?

This worries me about adopting a semi-bb type diet. I wanna be big and strong and cut, but I also don't wanna be on dialysis or anything like that.

Anybody who has experience in the field care to enlighten me?
As long as you do not already have a kidney disease, you are safe. Protein has NEVER caused a disease, however it can adversly affect an EXISTING disease! :)

Back