• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Kitten castrator sentenced to house arrest

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is a sad time for BigDyl, we need to set up a fund to help him get a new peepee. :(

Judge recognizes Halifax man suffers from PTSD

Last Updated: Friday, March 30, 2007 | 4:28 PM AT

CBC News

A Halifax man who cut off a kitten's genitals with a pair of scissors has been sentenced to house arrest for three months by a judge who noted his problems with post-traumatic stress disorder and pain medication.
Dennis Perrault was sentenced Friday in Halifax provincial court. He had pleaded guilty to two counts of animal cruelty.
kitten_060428.jpg
Tigger died during an emergency procedure.
(CBC file)
The court heard Perrault left the navy after cleaning up human remains following the 1998 crash of SwissAir Flight 111 off Peggy's Cove.

Judge Anne Derrick told Perrault that his actions were serious enough to warrant jail time, but she didn't believe that was the best sentence for him.
The judge said she recognized that Perrault suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder.
"I think she rightly determined this had to be a factor," defence lawyer Peter Mancini told reporters outside the courtroom.
"When you take this in combination with the fact that he was on a tremendous amount of pain medication following injuries sustained in a robbery, I suspect he just didn't have that normal fuse that most of us have to deal with stressful situations and he acted improperly."

Perrault bought the seven-week-old kitten for his 10-year-old daughter last April. One night he snipped off the kitten's genitals without anesthetic.
A week later, Tigger died while veterinarians tried to reconnect his urethra.
Perrault has no explanation for why he used a pair of scissors on the kitten, Mancini said in court.
The Crown had asked for three or four months of jail time for Perrault.
Perrault will have to repay the Nova Scotia SPCA nearly $2,400 for veterinary bills and care, pay a $400 fine and serve two years' probation following his house arrest.
In addition, he will not be allowed to own an animal again.
SPCA satisfied with sentence

Judith Gass, a spokeswoman for the SPCA, said she's satisfied the judge made a "very well-reasoned" decision.
"I thought everyone did a good job," Gass said. "I think it is a good case for a precedent in the province."

I think he should be castrated. That fucker, to do things such as that has the begginnings of a serial killer, and should be tortured to death before he develops his sickness further.

Kill him.

i'm worried about the fact he's that unstable n lives with a child.

OMFG! What the fuck is wrong with people? House arrest for 3 months? How the hell could someone torture a kitten?

people are weird. jeez.

OMFG! What the fuck is wrong with people? House arrest for 3 months? How the hell could someone torture a kitten?

Its fucking sick....
A friend of a guy I knew, said in the marines or army ( don't remember which )
they forced him to snap the necks of kitties and puppies, to numb them.
:thinking:

Its fucking sick....

I would love to shot them in the face to unnumb them!

Its fucking sick....

I heard about a caveman who used to snap brontosaurus/brachiiasaurus necks.

I think he should be castrated. That fucker, to do things such as that has the begginnings of a serial killer, and should be tortured to death before he develops his sickness further.

Kill him.

he dont be such a Debby Downer you little Melvin

Back