• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Seattle city council rant

By the way, I don't necessarily agree with what he says, just the way he says it.

dat wuz jawesome!

I work for Dog Duty. I'm a professional pooper scooper.

wescooppoop.jpg

Good one!! :thumb:

I still can't believe people get aressted or ticketed for saying fuck in public...

What a piece of shit. I can't believe they let him talk.

IML Gear Cream!
What exactly was he trying to accomplish. All he did was call everyone names. His time there was a waste of everyones time.

What a piece of shit. I can't believe they let him talk.

R U serious?...the townspeople actually clapped:roflmao:

What a mockery of a local gov't:mooh:

It was funny at first IMO when he was using the word forget....then he just took it wayyyyyy too far.

typical vaginazation of the PNW.

He is a comedian apparently. Google his name.

Although I don't agree with these peoples hatred of capitalism, I do agree with his anger at some lame ass fucking bitch being so offended at a word that she had him arrested. I could see if he had yelled RIOT!!! and all chaos had blown up or had said I'm going to kill you, because that may be terroristic threatening but the guy said a simple 4 letter word, a word that any mature adult can tune out and ignore except for that one self righteous cunt....this isn't the 1950's where Lenny Bruce is getting dragged off stage nightly for saying pussy, twat, dick, cock, fuck, shit....

I mean come on thats just wasting police time and taxpayers money just to capture a guy freely expressing his agitation over not being able to relieve himself...He didn't even say "Fuck You" to the lady, no his words were directed to a door, an inanimate object, one with no feeling to be hurt by him thrusting his incensed speech at...

Back