• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I hate loud trucks!!!!!!!

Pianomahnn

I bike to work.
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Seriously, if you are over the age of 20 and you have loud pipes on your truck, you are a fucking loser. Get a fucking life. "Look at me, I'm white trash. I'm a 29 year old who works the Men's department at JC Penny, but I'm a hard ass. I drive a 1998 Chevy pickup with some stupid, primer-colored body kit and a bolt on aluminum fender. I'm so white trash. I drive around annoying the shit out of everyone I pass because I have a depressing, pathetic existence in which my P.O.S. truck is my pride and joy."

The best part is when these fucking homos pull up next to me at a stop light, in their piece of shit truck, and give me a look like they are going to their meth lab or something. Like I am going to assume that just because someone spent $600 on some loud pipes they are dangerous. It might work if you weren't wearing that McDonald's hat, you fucking idiot! It might work if I didn't have a concealed carry permit, same as you, you fucking idiot! I guarantee you that someone driving around in a honda civic, with the window down, peacefully enjoying the nice weather, listening to gangsta rap or techno is about 400 times more likely to have a girlfriend than the homos driving around with their loud pipes.

If you have loud pipes, you do not look dangerous, you don't look cool, everyone hates you. That is all.

it's pretty annoying, even to drive in a car like that let alone drive next to it. I hate driving past semi trucks too with my window down. They are loud as hell.

Seriously, if you are over the age of 20 and you have loud pipes on your truck, you are a fucking loser. Get a fucking life. "Look at me, I'm white trash. I'm a 29 year old who works the Men's department at JC Penny, but I'm a hard ass. I drive a 1998 Chevy pickup with some stupid, primer-colored body kit and a bolt on aluminum fender. I'm so white trash. I drive around annoying the shit out of everyone I pass because I have a depressing, pathetic existence in which my P.O.S. truck is my pride and joy."

The best part is when these fucking homos pull up next to me at a stop light, in their piece of shit truck, and give me a look like they are going to their meth lab or something. Like I am going to assume that just because someone spent $600 on some loud pipes they are dangerous. It might work if you weren't wearing that McDonald's hat, you fucking idiot! It might work if I didn't have a concealed carry permit, same as you, you fucking idiot! I guarantee you that someone driving around in a honda civic, with the window down, peacefully enjoying the nice weather, listening to gangsta rap or techno is about 400 times more likely to have a girlfriend than the homos driving around with their loud pipes.

If you have loud pipes, you do not look dangerous, you don't look cool, everyone hates you. That is all.

ROFL!!

lawl

Loud trucks can be annoying. Glass packs and cherry bombs are gay, thats just being loud for no reason. Sometimes straight pipes sound alright, as long as they aren't too loud.

I love loud trucks (dieslel)

But I'm a farm girl...hickory dickory

Pee in a 20oz bottle and catch them at a stop sign with their windows down and then bomb them with it and yell "PEE FIGHT!" and then peel off...

I like when skinny rednecks drive them around and try to act hard.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, I hate that shit. Whenever I'm at a red light and one of those fuckers pulls up to me looking hard and shit, I just feel better having my hand cannon resting under my seat!

This isn't exactly the same topic but low rider trucks are dumb too

Chicago has a lot of this?

Aftermarket exhausts actually have a practical use, increasing horsepower and gas milage (when driven at human speeds). But they don't have to be ridiculously loud.

Have any of you guys seen the pickups with the vertical exhausts, unbelievable.

Chicago has a lot of this?

Aftermarket exhausts actually have a practical use, increasing horsepower and gas milage (when driven at human speeds). But they don't have to be ridiculously loud.

Have any of you guys seen the pickups with the vertical exhausts, unbelievable.

Yeah I like when a cloud of raw black diesel exhaust suffocates everyone within a 100 yard radius while the truck idle's at a red light.

hater! :p

Yes pipes are annoying, thunderous bass rattling every loose bolt in the trunk, mopeds with no exhaust, imports with pineapple can pipes, 4x4's with offroad tires driving next to me with my window down and trying to enjoy some Doors while cruising, people with kids jumping around in the backseat without seatbelts, lost tourists driving 2mph reading every street sign or swerving across 6 lanes to just barely catch their exit, low riders who have to make extra slow wide turns into a slightly inclined parking lot entrance and hold me up or at speed pumps.....I can think of thousands of things that peeve me while on the road or when they drive by my home.....

I also can't stand trucks with back-up beepers and they are always coming and going at my workplace....

Yeah I like when a cloud of raw black diesel exhaust suffocates everyone within a 100 yard radius while the truck idle's at a red light.

Shut up, and go watch you Al Gore movies you little bitch. :D

I remember being at repromans house years ago, hearing exhaust coming down the street, but when it passed our view, it was a truck or some sort of van.

Ive got aftermarket exhaust on my 1999 Trans Am, but I dont think its the exhaust most people get annoyed from. In fact, I have gotten annoyed from terrible exhaust tones that come from trucks. Whats funny is when I looked at the exhaust pipes...the diameter of the pipes are usually small (as opposed to that of the shape of a larger diameter that would generate louder noise, e.g. a trumpet). It looked like the hick restricted his exhaust more.

Freeing the flow of exhaust does what the nut said, but some jerk offs still want it to be louder. Makes no sense to me. Youll get the attention of the police, you wont be able to hear anyone in your car/truck, and there will prolly be fumes in the cabin, so your car/truck will stink too.

As far as smell goes, I fucking HATE the smell of diesel engines.

Pee in a 20oz bottle and catch them at a stop sign with their windows down and then bomb them with it and yell "PEE FIGHT!" and then peel off...

Holy shit.

Post post ever.

Freeing the flow of exhaust does what the nut said, but some jerk offs still want it to be louder. Makes no sense to me. Youll get the attention of the police, you wont be able to hear anyone in your car/truck, and there will prolly be fumes in the cabin, so your car/truck will stink too.

It's sorry how much these guys get a hard on about the sound of their exhaust.

Read these reviews

Somebody check that wetback's green card quick!

I also like how that fucker just blew through a stop sign.

Those fuckers need to die.

yeah, that's my favorite part. He's also swerving into the other lane.

Wow that was ridiculous. You'd think that it would annoy even the people driving the car that has the "whistle-tip." It looked like the station wagon from National Lampoon's Vacation :laugh:

It's sorry how much these guys get a hard on about the sound of their exhaust.

Read these reviews

Those are actually not too bad. Theres a catback system for my car that has a size that big, but its not needed.

That system has a muffler, so its not as bad as the thread starter's.

Back