• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best supplements for an entire day.. Please help.. Am new..

Shatru

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I live in India and have been working out off an on for the past two years.. Mostly off.. What i need help in is what is the best stack to take for a full day.. I gym around 6 in the evening. I was told to take a multivitamin in the morning and a protein shake(which seems to be decided ON 100% whey), a preworkout, a postworkout(again told whey protein). Is the schedule ok? Also what would be excellent for preworkout.. I was told either superpump 250 or no explode.. Cant seem to get decent advice here in india so guys please help..

Go with whey for sure. Forget no explode and go with creatine.

Thanks.. And for whey are the times ok? Also what creatine do you suggest?

take whey directly after training and maybe some other time during the day. As far as creatine, any monohydrate will do. never tried it, but creatine ethyl ester is a popular one too that many on this site would recommend to you. Do a search on creatine (here) and all your questions will be answered.

Back