• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I hate Video Games

The Monkey Man

Magical Apelikemenace
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Put down the bong, you are out of highschool now! - :loser:

Ahh fufu you ruined it I wanted to see the continuation of dead threads that involve Monkey.

Yeah, fuckin 40 year olds in GameStop gawking at which mew RPG they will spend the next few years pretending to be in another world pwning, as they put it, little nubes,(which I think are preteens and stands for "no pubes" and pwning is a mistype of pawning as in turning them into their pawns, I guess it's a chess club reference???). I don't know but yes they need to get a life, give up the bong and get a vaporizer or start cooking with your stash cause you get more THC that way....loosers.....oh well tata and farewell, olive oil!

Nubes/noobs means newbie. The older guys playing rpg are pretty weird cause they get into those games like no ones business. I dont seeanything wrong with playing a madden or tiger woods every once and awhile.

I guess everyone should be like monkey man, and spend 11,000 post moaning about what other people do in their free time.

i finished tomb raider legends and am going back thru it on the time trials. i hope a new one isn't too long coming. i have prince of persia the two thrones and god of war to play next. burnout revenge is weird but fun and atv 4 racing with tyler is fun too. i hear the new metal gear is good so i'll pick that up next :callme:

I guess everyone should be like monkey man, and spend 11,000 post moaning about what other people do in their free time.

I hate loud trucks!!!!!!!

I hate subwoofers!!!!!!! http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/open-chat/78478-i-hate-subwoofers.html

Wreckless drivers. Do you hate them?

command and conquer 3

Rainbow Six: Vegas

World of Warcraft

-----------------------------------------------------------

Evolution tells us that following the trends of the above posts,
the natural progression of things would show that my thread would have eventually been created at some point or another

I'm just ahead of my time

And besides... messing with you turds, keeps me off of building tops
and my sniper rifle in the closet

:p

DSCN2109.JPG

Lightning Bolt!

I hate loud trucks!!!!!!!

I hate subwoofers!!!!!!! http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/open-chat/78478-i-hate-subwoofers.html

Wreckless drivers. Do you hate them?

command and conquer 3

Rainbow Six: Vegas

World of Warcraft

-----------------------------------------------------------

Evolution tells us that following the trends of the above posts,
the natural progression of things would show that my thread would have eventually been created at some point or another

I'm just ahead of my time

And besides... messing with you turds, keeps me off of building tops
and my sniper rifle in the closet

:p

Calm down there monkey man, I'm just ripping on you. OC consist of at least 50% of bitching and moaning.

Nubes/noobs means newbie. The older guys playing rpg are pretty weird cause they get into those games like no ones business. I dont seeanything wrong with playing a madden or tiger woods every once and awhile.
I was being farcical......I mean who could be at IM for this long and not know what a newb or pwned means????? It's not like BigDyl doesn't use it in every other post...

By the way I'm glad that as my generation ages we still play video games, that just means that better and more sophisticated games with more mature situations wiill be made because I can see me spending a lot of my retired years playing some PlayStation 30 or X-Box 1080 with brain implantable controls....

DSCN2109.JPG

Lightning Bolt!
LOL! I have seen these types before at the REC center when I was working out! Except when I saw them they were playing with foam sticks but doing the same thing (pretending to be in a real battle). It made me feel so ashamed of going to Iowa State. I have since transferred.

I just played Gears of War for the first time last night. I heard a lot of hype about it, and man that game really delivered. They waste no time getting into crazy shit either.

i havnt picked up the bong yet and im in highschool so ill keep the video games

i dont hug trees so not a hippie

in my sisters car

IML Gear Cream!
LOL! I have seen these types before at the REC center when I was working out! Except when I saw them they were playing with foam sticks but doing the same thing (pretending to be in a real battle). It made me feel so ashamed of going to Iowa State. I have since transferred.

hahah dude I am from Iowa too hahahahah

although those pics arent local (That I know of....:hmmm: )

I just found them online

game or die bitch

I love games and I'm in my 30's but I also have an addictive personality and can actually lose my life in them. That's why I would love to start with World of Warcraft because I love that stuff but I'm afraid.

Back