• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sleep Requirements

LrdViperScrpion

John Mayer? Yes please.
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys and gals,

Recently I have started to slack off in the getting plenty of sleep department, due to friends who love to stay up late and work. It's not so much that I do not get enough sleep, I always try to allow myself 8-9 1/2 hours a night, but I seem to constantly be going to bed after 12 almost every night and sometimes at 1:30 or 2.

Is staying up that late going to impede muscle growth or is the time you go to bed unimportant as long as you get enough sleep?

Believe me, I love sleeping, and am hating this right now, but hopefully I can get myself back on track shortly, btw I'm writing this at 1:30am and hating every minute of it.

Anyways, just wondering how much harm I'm doing to my muscles, if anyone out there can help me out.

staying up isn't bad if you are on a set schedule as your body clock will adjust, as long as you can get 7-8 hours straight you will be fine. it's when your sleep schedule is all over the place is really when it can effect your training.

It shouldn???t make too much of a difference. For the past 2 1/2 years I have had one of the dumbest work schedules you can think of yet I continue to make gains. I shift from day to nights and back again about 8 times a
month! :eek: :( Maybe I've just gotten smarter in my old age.

As long as your not feeling fatigued and your training and diet are going well you'll be fine.

Back