• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

how to make a haircut last longer.

Only things I know of are anti-androgens that women use to reduce hirsutism....you probably want to steer clear of that. I think it's best to just be happy you have hair and just get it cut, or go for a hair style that can go un-cut for a longer time...

how old are you?

I just trim up my neck when i dont feel like cutting the whole thing. I have had a buzz cut since I was born so it isnt that hard to cut my hair if I wanted to.

use real bleach

in elementary school this girl thought "bleaching" your hair meant to use real bleach, so she did it and she came back bald with burns all over her head....

I think that could make it stop growing for a while...?

So you're 15, you own an acre of land that you can't decide which floodlights to get for it, and you hate getting your haircut.

What gives?
hahah good observation. this guy is full of shit one way or another.

To make it last longer? Get a buzzer so you can do the sideburns and the back of your head. That is what people will notice first.

does anyone know how to shape up their beard? because I just go every weeek to have it shapen up because I cant do it with my razor. should I get a straight razor or any other tips?

Just use tweezers for those stubbles spread an inch apart on your face.

He's 15 and makes 60k a year. Crazy huh.

does anyone know how to shape up their beard? because I just go every weeek to have it shapen up because I cant do it with my razor. should I get a straight razor or any other tips?

Just get a professional trimmer (ask your barber where you can get a good one). Shaping up your sideburns & beard isn't hard once you do it a few times. Just watch how your barber does it, that way you can trim as it starts to grow in or do your own shape ups altogether.

id love to but im not good enuff to trim up my sideburns and bear. if anyone knows abotu 50 cent i got his beard and haricut. with the thin sideburns and then it comes through the chin and then a ittle hiar on the chin region. i think its called the chinstrap.

id love to but im not good enuff to trim up my sideburns and bear. if anyone knows abotu 50 cent i got his beard and haricut. with the thin sideburns and then it comes through the chin and then a ittle hiar on the chin region. i think its called the chinstrap.

Please don't tell me you model your facial hair after 50 cent? Anyway, I'm not sure what you're trying to say here? It's called basic grooming. It's annoying at times yes, but I have to shave everyday or every other at least to keep in school dress code.

id love to but im not good enuff to trim up my sideburns and bear.

I don't know about your sideburns, but if you keep shaving your bear he's going to get pissed.

if you get some wax your on head that should remove the deep down follicles.
might hurt like hell though.

I don't know about your sideburns, but if you keep shaving your bear he's going to get pissed.

:laugh:

Danny, I'd just live with the fact that your hair is going to grow. The rest of the world does. Learn how to line up/shape up your beard and sideburns, back of your neck etc. It's not brain surgery. Especially if you have a professional groomer/trimmer. Not some Wal-Mart POS.

Back