Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Therapeutic dose of EQ (joints)

SoCal. Stud
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Therapeutic dose of EQ (joints)

At what dose, does EQ promote collagen synthesis? I have really torn up shoulders and if I was going to run a first cycle, I’d want EQ in it. I do NOT want to gain mass from the EQ just the benefits of collagen synthesis and joint lubrication. I’ll gain the mass from the test. Plus, I worry about high blood pressure from the EQ.

Sample:
    Test: 250-500mgs a week
    EQ: ?
    Then plus all the ancillary drug.
    230_225_220_215_210_205_200_195_190_185_180
    |----|----|----|----|----|----|----|----|---|----|
    <- that way about 20 more pounds!

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I would use a progesterone based drug, like nandrolone, if you need lubrication. EQ is for horses, so there is much more speculation than data on human dosing and effects.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

SoCal. Stud
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate! View Post
    I would use a progesterone based drug, like nandrolone, if you need lubrication. EQ is for horses, so there is much more speculation than data on human dosing and effects.
    I would prefer Decca however i will be running finasteride due to MPB and between those two i run the risk of DHO conversion (pretty sure thats what it is). Would a light dose of anavar be suitable for the collagen synthesizing properties?

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Var is reported to help with collagen synthesis, but I don't think anyone is qualified to say how much or how well it will offset the effects of a given testosterone dose. Increased collagen synthesis isn't always ideal. It is what constitues scars.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

Yes Nandrolones are best for oiling joints (because they have low side effects...actually all oil based steroid are "good"... must be taken once per week...dosages are 200 to 500mg per week...syringe must be 21 or 23 gauge Wide...

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Why not use NPP?

Or even Cissus.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm8795 View Post
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.

Your tax money is safe. . .in Iraq.
    Total ownage.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Cissus doesn't belong on the same page as NPP.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

The above posts (mainly) address joint lubrication but not collagen synthesis. Mudge put up a stickie a while back which set out some of the arguments for including EQ, primo, var and one other I forget in a cycle to protect tendons. I suggest you search for this, though I can't promise it will talk about dosages. Good luck,

Flash

SoCal. Stud
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by redflash View Post
    The above posts (mainly) address joint lubrication but not collagen synthesis. Mudge put up a stickie a while back which set out some of the arguments for including EQ, primo, var and one other I forget in a cycle to protect tendons. I suggest you search for this, though I can't promise it will talk about dosages. Good luck,

Flash
    Yeah, i read the post a long time ago and this is actually where the question arises from: at what dose do these drugs start to have a notable effect on CS?

Rep Points

Sorry bud, can't help you with the dosages but Mudge or similarly experienced BB should be able to. This post to bounce you to the top again!

Good luck,

Flash