• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Why bulk ???

nomass

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Do you have to bulk when trying to gain muscle mass. Explain the reasoning for bulking.

It's my justification to eat like a pig for 3 to 4 months guilt free. Don't fuck that up for me.

Do you need to bulk no. Do you need more Calories for muscle growth yes.

I just call anytime I am training to gain muscle a 'bulk' and any time im dropping fat a 'cut'. How everyone does it is different, and how much fat they are prepared to put on etc.

You eat more calories to gain more muscle mass and strength.

I always had friends who would workout here and there, eat whatever they wanted, and their bodies always looked the same.

Moral of the story: If you want to grow, you need to eat. Otherwise you'll plateau and look consistently the same as most of my friends always did.

for me, bulking requires no additional food intake, no cardio, and I grow like a moose. I keep my reps low, going at a maximum of 4-6 reps with low sets max-OT style and/or doggcrapp.

for me, bulking requires no additional food intake, no cardio, and I grow like a moose. I keep my reps low, going at a maximum of 4-6 reps with low sets max-OT style and/or doggcrapp. I only do this for 3-4 months until I either get sick of it, or feel like a fatass.

Back