• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Supplement Discussion

camarosuper6

Unstoppable Force
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
With all the wealth of knowledge on this website, and all the obvious scandals being exposed by less than ethical supplement companies... I sometimes wonder why so many people in this forum swear by certain ridiculously overpriced and many times useless supplements supplied by ad-powered magazines.

With the exception of protein, creatine, multivitamins, EFA's, or basically anything Rob sells on this site, there are hardly any supplements out there I would even snuff my nose at with my hard earned cash, myself realizing that food is by far the chief anabolic "supplement" and is responsible for 98 percent of growth in musculature.

With the exception of people who are taking supplements purely for health purposes, those of you who do partake in these other supplements... please explain the benefit you are receiving for your hard earned money.

Back