IronMag Research Chems

Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

little gyno problem...

Rep Points

little gyno problem...

So I don't think I did my PCT cycle right or something, and I have developed a little gyno. It's not very noticeable, but I can imagine when I get older and lose some mass it will be. So what is the method in getting rid of it? Thanks.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Only method of gettin rid of gyno is surgery. Shouldve did some better research.

Rep Points

or nolva(to an extent)

TEAM AY

Rep Points

If it hasn't turned into a hard mass, or is small, taking 80mg of tamoxifen citrate (nolva) each day for a couple of weeks then tapering down to 40mg for a week, then 20mg a week, should get rid of it.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Raloxifene may work better than nolva for reversing gyno. When did you do pct, and what did you use?
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

the true playboy

Rep Points

letro by far is best idea for reversal, sooner the better
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke8395

But, I've been with girls that had saggy chests and boring butts and they still had no personality. Those girls are usually really bitter. I think they realize they are useless.

Rep Points

I'm gonna try this Letro stuff, read some reviews and it sounds like it works 50/50. My body seems to react to any type of drug so I think it's worth the investment.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

But how long has it been since your cycle?

Rep Points

One month.

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Be prepared for loss of libido and aching joints. And when you stop using it, you may get estrogen rebound. I'd come of using a aromasin for a few weeks.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG