• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

little gyno problem...

Conan

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I don't think I did my PCT cycle right or something, and I have developed a little gyno. It's not very noticeable, but I can imagine when I get older and lose some mass it will be. So what is the method in getting rid of it? Thanks.

Only method of gettin rid of gyno is surgery. Shouldve did some better research.

If it hasn't turned into a hard mass, or is small, taking 80mg of tamoxifen citrate (nolva) each day for a couple of weeks then tapering down to 40mg for a week, then 20mg a week, should get rid of it.

Raloxifene may work better than nolva for reversing gyno. When did you do pct, and what did you use?

letro by far is best idea for reversal, sooner the better

I'm gonna try this Letro stuff, read some reviews and it sounds like it works 50/50. My body seems to react to any type of drug so I think it's worth the investment.

But how long has it been since your cycle?

Be prepared for loss of libido and aching joints. And when you stop using it, you may get estrogen rebound. I'd come of using a aromasin for a few weeks.

Back