Alec Baldwin Message For His Daughter

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 144
  1. #1
    Registered User
    NordicNacho's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,421
    Rep Points
    6643080

    Alec Baldwin Message For His Daughter






    Break.com - Funny Pics, Hot Chicks, & Cool Flicks

    I think she is going to have some issues

  2. #2
    Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER
    KelJu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my imagination.
    Posts
    14,965
    Rep Points
    1106609942

    What the fuck? That guy is a prick. Is poor daughter is definitely going to have issues.
    Fucking Determined!

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Fetusaurus Rex's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    2,390
    Rep Points
    22045726

    He doesnt even know how old his daughter is?
    What Would Fetus Do?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Prince's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Panama
    Posts
    63,144
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I am in no way condoning what he said, or how he said it, but there is much more to it than what we know. And I think his ex-wife is just as bad for leaking that out to the media.





    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15



    IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15



  5. #5
    Registered User
    Fetusaurus Rex's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    2,390
    Rep Points
    22045726

    All I can think of is...



    AWEC BAWDWIN!

    What Would Fetus Do?

  6. #6
    Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER
    KelJu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my imagination.
    Posts
    14,965
    Rep Points
    1106609942

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    I am in no way condoning what he said, or how he said it, but there is much more to it than what we know. And I think his ex-wife is just as bad for leaking that out to the media.
    He is a prick plain and simple. There is no way to justify him talking to his daughter like that. I also noticed that he didn't know how old she was. Sounds like he is really playing a part in her life.

    My dad has lost his cool before too and said some fucked up shit, so I know what that feels like. Now don't get me wrong, I love my parents, and I understand they make mistakes too, but children that young her still developing as people, and being treated like that can warp a kid.
    Fucking Determined!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Prince's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Panama
    Posts
    63,144
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    He is a prick plain and simple. There is no way to justify him talking to his daughter like that. I also noticed that he didn't know how old she was. Sounds like he is really playing a part in her life.
    I did not try to justify what he said, I simply stated there is more to the story then we know about.

    He can't play a bigger part in her life, that is why he is upset, there are specific visitation rules in place by the court and his wife is making things even more difficult for him.





    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15



    IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15



  8. #8
    Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER
    KelJu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my imagination.
    Posts
    14,965
    Rep Points
    1106609942

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    I did not try to justify what he said, I simply stated there is more to the story then we know about.

    He can't play a bigger part in her life, that is why he is upset, there are specific visitation rules in place by the court and his wife is making things even more difficult for him.
    I know you weren't trying to justify it. I just think that if he deals with his anger by taking it out on is own kid, maybe he shouldn't play a part in her life.
    Fucking Determined!

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Prince's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Panama
    Posts
    63,144
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    I know you weren't trying to justify it. I just think that if he deals with his anger by taking it out on is own kid, maybe he shouldn't play a part in her life.
    yes his anger was misdirected and his voice mail was completely out of line.





    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15



    IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15



  10. #10
    Registered User
    Spaceman Spiff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    92
    Rep Points
    10

    Second chapter to the story...

    Here is him ranting at his daughter....

    ALEC BALDWIN IS A GREAT GUY - What Would Tyler Durden Do


    Here is the next chapter of the story!


    Alec Baldwin Explains Himself on the Web


    Apr 20, 5:59 PM (ET)

    By SANDY COHEN

    LOS ANGELES (AP) - As Alec Baldwin's angry words to his daughter were being broadcast around the world, the 49-year-old actor explained himself Friday on his Web site.

    "Although I have been told by numerous people not to worry too much, as all parents lose their patience with their kids, I am most saddened that this was released to the media because of what it does to a child," he wrote. "I'm sorry, as everyone who knows me is aware, for losing my temper with my child. I have been driven to the edge by parental alienation for many years now. You have to go through this to understand. (Although I hope you never do.) I am sorry for what happened. But I am equally sorry that a court order was violated, which had deliberately been put under seal in this case."

    A voicemail Baldwin left for his 11-year-old daughter, in which he can be heard calling her "a rude, thoughtless little pig," was published Thursday by celebrity news site TMZ.com.

    Baldwin and his ex-wife, Kim Basinger, have been engaged in bitter custody disputes over their daughter, Ireland, since the couple divorced in 2002.

    "In such public cases, your opponents attempt to take a picture of you on your worst day and insist that this is who you are as a person," Baldwin wrote. "Outside the doors of divorce court, I have friends, I have respect from people I work with and I have a normal relationship with my daughter. All of that is threatened whenever one enters a court room."

    Meanwhile, Baldwin's attorney, Vicki Greene, said she filed a Superior Court order Friday "to determine how the tape got leaked and to determine whether actions should be taken against Kim Basinger, or her attorneys, or Harvey Levin (who runs TMZ.com) and anybody else associated with the leaking of the tape and the violation of the court orders to keep the proceedings closed."

    In a letter Greene sent to Levin Thursday included in the court order, the attorney said she called Levin at 12:30 p.m. that day after learning he intended to go public with the tape.

    "I cautioned you against taking any action, especially when what you disclosed to me could only have been obtained from an improper source, was sealed by the Court and should not be in your possession, let alone disclosed to the public," she said in the letter.

    Levin told The Associated Press on Friday that he obtained the tape legally.

    "I'm not going to talk about sources. I'm not going to say who we obtained it from," he said. "We obtained this legally. We discussed it, and felt it was an important story, and published it. If she disagrees, that's her opinion."

    Greene told TV's "The Insider" that "anyone involved in this case should want to protect Ireland, so whatever happened was either intentional, reckless or negligent."

    The matter is set for a hearing June 5, Greene said.

    Basinger's attorney, Neal Hersh, weighed in on the family saga Friday on TMZ.com.

    "I am concerned that Mr. Baldwin's recent statement, wherein he attempts to shift responsibility to Kim and her lawyers for his issues with Ireland, shows just how out of touch he is with the reality and gravity of the situation," Hersh said.

    Basinger's spokeswoman had no comment Friday.
    matt@allthewhey.com www.allthewhey.com
    800-866-1970 M-F 7pm-10pm Sat. 10am-5pm EDT
    10% off with my "matt05" coupon code!

  11. #11
    Audios Envy
    ELITE MEMBER
    ABCs's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    My Mind
    Posts
    1,151
    Rep Points
    2359286

    Alec Baldwin is an evil piece of shit. I rest my case.

  12. #12
    Señor Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    MCx2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    7,870
    Rep Points
    37022201

    Ok, first off we don't know the whole story. Second off, they make 12 year old girls a hell of a lot smarter and a lot bitchier that they made em 20 years ago. I'm willing to bet this little girl is the Devil in pigtails and Alec was pushed over the edge. I think it's absolutely outrageous that people have a problem with the way he's talking to his own daughter. Sure it's a little harsh, but boo fucking hoo. First you can't spank them, and now you can't reprimand them!?!?! Releasing this message to the media is obviously a Kim Basinger ploy to make Alec look bad right before their CUSTODY HEARING on June 5th. Talk about knee jerk reactions.
    Last edited by MCx2; 04-20-2007 at 07:05 PM. Reason: I was off a month..

  13. #13
    Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER
    KelJu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my imagination.
    Posts
    14,965
    Rep Points
    1106609942

    Quote Originally Posted by ReproMan View Post
    Ok, first off we don't know the whole story. Second off, they make 12 year old girls a hell of a lot smarter and a lot bitchier that they made em 20 years ago. I'm willing to bet this little girl is the Devil in pigtails and Alec was pushed over the edge. I think it's absolutely outrageous that people have a problem with the way he's talking to his own daughter. Sure it's a little harsh, but boo fucking hoo. First you can't spank them, and now you can't reprimand them!?!?! Releasing this message is obviously a Kim Basinger ploy to make Alec look bad right before their CUSTODY HEARING on May 5th. Talk about knee jerk reactions.

    So her mom is a bitch and her dad is a prick. Yeah, this girl should turn out just fine.
    Fucking Determined!

  14. #14
    Señor Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    MCx2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    7,870
    Rep Points
    37022201

    Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    So her mom is a bitch and her dad is a prick. Yeah, this girl should turn out just fine.
    I think it's pretty obvious she's acting out already...

  15. #15
    Registered User
    NordicNacho's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,421
    Rep Points
    6643080

    You know this for a fact What has she been doing?

  16. #16
    Señor Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    MCx2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    7,870
    Rep Points
    37022201

    Quote Originally Posted by NordicNacho View Post
    You know this for a fact What has she been doing?
    I know as much as we all know for a fact that Alec Baldwin is just an asshole that likes to go off on his daughter for no reason....

    We don't have the whole story, and I'm pretty sure Alec's people weren't the ones who made this public.

  17. #17
    Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER
    BigDyl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Securityland
    Posts
    15,728
    Rep Points
    22298690

    He's an a-hole. Big deal..
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm8795 View Post
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.


    Your tax money is safe. . .in Iraq.
    Total ownage.

  18. #18
    Señor Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    MCx2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    7,870
    Rep Points
    37022201

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDyl View Post
    He's an a-hole. Big deal..
    Exactly.

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    18,563
    Rep Points
    66150743

    Who gives a shit. It has no impact on me.

  20. #20
    Registered User
    NordicNacho's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,421
    Rep Points
    6643080

    true, your safe up there in the frozen tundra. i live in so cal

  21. #21
    Señor Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    MCx2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    7,870
    Rep Points
    37022201

    Quote Originally Posted by NordicNacho View Post
    true, your safe up there in the frozen tundra. i live in so cal
    Yeah, you'd better watch your ass or Alec might leave you a nasty voice mail too.

  22. #22
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,723
    Rep Points
    2131704863

    if the kid was supposed to be available to take his call at a certain time and repeatedly wasn't there he was probably frustrated and hurt. at 12 you should be a more decent, responsible, and thoughtful person than what this child's mother has taught her to be. at 12 the child should also have a conscience and some character of her own and at 12 is responsible for her own behavior.

    and just what i wonder was precious Ireland's punishment for repeatedly being a pathetic little jerk to her dad? even kids shouldn't be assholes. if it was one or two missed calls he prob wouldn't have lost it. it's a continuing thing and the guy has to go to friggin court all the time to make the conceited twat mom follow court orders she never follows? i'm sure we'd all be perfectly composed in the situation ourselves. not.

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  23. #23
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,723
    Rep Points
    2131704863

    and if two 9 yr old boys are having a sleep over do not kid yourself into thinking they will just fall asleep before 3:19am

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  24. #24
    Lift or Die
    ELITE MEMBER
    BoneCrusher's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    8,588
    Rep Points
    10178302

    The news channels needed something to talk about so his daddy of the year award winning tirade earned him some press time. He's a dick. An egotistical child abusing dick. But he is a rich egotistical dick, so his poor abused little girl will prolly get over it and just go on spending his money like the next Paris Hilton.

  25. #25
    Señor Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    MCx2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    7,870
    Rep Points
    37022201

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneCrusher View Post
    The news channels needed something to talk about so his daddy of the year award winning tirade earned him some press time. He's a dick. An egotistical child abusing dick. But he is a rich egotistical dick, so his poor abused little girl will prolly get over it and just go on spending his money like the next Paris Hilton.
    Child abusing?

    He's beat her before?

  26. #26
    Señor Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    MCx2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    7,870
    Rep Points
    37022201

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    if the kid was supposed to be available to take his call at a certain time and repeatedly wasn't there he was probably frustrated and hurt. at 12 you should be a more decent, responsible, and thoughtful person than what this child's mother has taught her to be. at 12 the child should also have a conscience and some character of her own and at 12 is responsible for her own behavior.

    and just what i wonder was precious Ireland's punishment for repeatedly being a pathetic little jerk to her dad? even kids shouldn't be assholes. if it was one or two missed calls he prob wouldn't have lost it. it's a continuing thing and the guy has to go to friggin court all the time to make the conceited twat mom follow court orders she never follows? i'm sure we'd all be perfectly composed in the situation ourselves. not.


    Exactly.

  27. #27
    Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER
    KelJu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my imagination.
    Posts
    14,965
    Rep Points
    1106609942

    Quote Originally Posted by ReproMan View Post
    Child abusing?

    He's beat her before?
    If you think verbal abuse isn't just as bad as physical, you would be wrong. To some, verbal is much worse, and does more long term damage.
    Fucking Determined!

  28. #28
    Señor Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    MCx2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    7,870
    Rep Points
    37022201

    Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    If you think verbal abuse isn't just as bad as physical, you would be wrong. To some, verbal is much worse, and does more long term damage.
    That's is if he does it all the time, and usually it's alcohol induced. We have no proof this is an ongoing thing. If it was, why is this the first time we're hearing about it? Oh yeah that's right, there is a custody hearing coming up..

    You can call him an asshole all you want, but to call him a child abuser based solely on that phone call is waaaay off base.

    Pretty soon it will be illegal to be a parent in the USA.

  29. #29
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    Dale Mabry's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Elsewhere
    Posts
    15,580
    Rep Points
    247492144

    Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    To some, verbal is much worse, and does more long term damage.
    Yes, those people are called pussies.
    If sense were common, everyone would have it.

    4/2007-Current 75th Ranked most popular image 1 spot behind Prince's bulge...

    Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

  30. #30
    Señor Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    MCx2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    7,870
    Rep Points
    37022201






    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Mabry View Post
    Yes, those people are called pussies.


    That's what I wanted to say....

Similar Threads

  1. Ron Paul owns Stephen Baldwin in marijuana debate
    By vancouver in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-25-2012, 03:43 PM
  2. Replies: 68
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 08:24 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-04-2008, 07:34 AM
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 06:03 PM
  5. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-15-2004, 01:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->