• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

After the resistance training/cardio training...

zonaguy03

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What types of food do ya'll consume immediately after...

A resistance training workout (weights).
AND
A cardiovascular workout.

A Protein drink with Skim Milk, Yogurt, Oat Bran, Raspberries.

Is that considered one of your small 6-8 meals of the day?

I think that is my problem. I due get in a protein shake afterwards, but instead of having a full small meal i consume a creatine suppl and wait for a few hours to eat the next meal which usually is a spinach salad. You think I should take creatine before the workout or after? And also do you put any yogurt in your diet?

This is how I work it.

I have 6 meals a day. my workout is scheduled to have a meal after it. That meal will be the one I listed above.

As for yogurt. Look at the 2nd post :p

What kind of creatine?

cell tech- im looking at the sugar content now- its at 75g which is 25% daily value. 310 calories. its a mixer

Yeah celltech is load with a shitload of sugar. I am not a big fan of it, way overpriced. Take it postworkout.

Someone gave me the name of another product called CEE which are in pill form. I believe all creatine products have some source of sugar in them, but do you think that pill form of creatine has less sugar, and is that the route I need to go to loose body fat (less sugars)?

alot of products don't have sugar in them.

You could just buy plain Creatine Monohydrate.

CEE= Creatine Ethyl Ester. It more then likely won't have any sugar in it. If you are experiencing good results with just Creatine Mono, then I see no reason to use CEE.

Processed sugars are garbage.

IML Gear Cream!
I know GNC is expensive, but the fastest way to get Creatine Monohydrate would be from a store like GNC?

they have a mix and a pill, should i stick with pill?

A Protein drink with Skim Milk, Yogurt, Oat Bran, Raspberries.

I like to do my cardio later in the day towards the evening about 6-8 hours after ive done weights. Do you eat the same types of food (skim milk, yogurt, etc.) after you are done doing your cardio or what would you recommend- is a salad with carrots and skim milk okay?

Back