• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Photoshop

DontStop

pappy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does Anyone ever f*ck around on photoshop?
Have any pics?
I make most of mine for my nexopia, here is some of my shiyat

Minerva.jpg

papppacopy.jpg

papillon.jpg

inhereee.jpg

no.jpg

mother.jpg

inability.jpg

impossible.jpg

mantra.jpg

littlebunbun.jpg

madworld.jpg

boogiewhat2.jpg

lilkim.jpg

cup.jpg

lalala.jpg

spread2sfasd.jpg

i have so many photoshop brushes it's clearly an addiction. but i don't create as much as i used to. i made a lot of gifs.

I like altering pictures. Making them look even cooler. I spent alot of time re-doing pics for the movie the Cell. That what lead to my motivation of "altering" the art of Damien Hurst

what's pappy?

pappy is short for my nickname, paillon. "pappy;;" is also my username on nexopia. and papillon[*] was my old user name

papillon**

i'm aware of the prison story n the dog breed but why'd you choose it?

because, there was a stage in my life wher ei went through a metamorphisis. (long story) so i made my username papillon (as in metamorphisis like a butterfly undergoes)
Anwyay, my friend in lethbridge that had it just started calling me pappy and it's stuck ever since.

ah that makes sense, french for butterfly.

yes ma'am

rofl you have nexopia? Whats your account, gonna check this out :D

hehehe I used to be papillon[*] and i had like 60 000 hits.
then i delted it and got a new account in Feb
Username: pappy;;
my bf is *2ndSilver*
the man slut i slept with whose been with 300+ is ..ibiza..
my best friend is mystify.me

all are on my friends list.

hehehe I used to be papillon[*] and i had like 60 000 hits.
then i delted it and got a new account in Feb
Username: pappy;;
my bf is *2ndSilver*
the man slut i slept with whose been with 300+ is ..ibiza..
my best friend is mystify.me

all are on my friends list.

what?

TMI?

Yah i talked about him earlier. hes the one who did the dirty bulk too. What he does is he gives girls a fake name, and then he goes home and bangs them, and when they like try n call them back he gives them his real name and he says he has the wrong number. haha but i nkow his real name, and i caught on to his game the first time around. hes really hot, and i regret sleeping with him, but mind you, he's pretty smart to play 300+ girls.
I dont know his exact number but he told me it was more then 300 dif girls.

you can bet ur ass i got checked like right away after.

anyway

Yah i talked about him earlier. hes the one who did the dirty bulk too. What he does is he gives girls a fake name, and then he goes home and bangs them, and when they like try n call them back he gives them his real name and he says he has the wrong number. haha but i nkow his real name, and i caught on to his game the first time around. hes really hot, and i regret sleeping with him, but mind you, he's pretty smart to play 300+ girls.
I dont know his exact number but he told me it was more then 300 dif girls.

you can bet ur ass i got checked like right away after.

anyway

amazing...Why do I wish I didnt read all of that? really I could care less lol

Meh. I have nothing else to say really. Except that i just failed a Electrolysis quiz....and i just got my government cheques.

rofl lol wtf

IML Gear Cream!
Stylepoints on deviantART

Here is some of my old work, it really isnt very good at all, I havent posted anything new in like 3 years...but I figured Id share anyhow

Last edited:
I'm a;ways on deviant art. search mitosis, thats where i got my firstpic. the user is loganart. amazing

someones baller

Fetus_Warriors.jpg

i think i should make an account.
I have alot of photoshop art on my other comp.

Ive made a lot of other gangster fetus pictures lol

fetuste0.jpg

Back