• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Clen one day a week at high dose??

I've done 200mcg in one sitting plenty of times (you adjust to clen), once a week though you may be bothered by it since you wont have adjusted. Meaning, you may be visibly shaking etc, if you are going to be by yourself it probably wont be a big deal unless your BP is high in which case you'll get headaches probably.

What you are talking about though is nowhere near likely to kill you if you are in good health. A female friend of mine got up to 300mcg a day.

When you said high dose I figured you were signing up for death, but that aint it.

Yea, I ment not tapering. I have done two weeks on two weeks off before tapering up to around 160mcg. I had mild headaches and shakes. I wanted to know if one day would burnout anything, and if it would be ok to take on the weekend (sat morning) if I dont workout till Monday night. It kinda killed my workouts before.

That is exactly why I was only taking it once in the day, because it was killing my workouts in the evening. I still did it daily though.

I tried before, I rather prefer to take the half in the morning and the other part at lunch time.

Back