• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Car Accident :(

ABCs

Audios Envy
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well, I almost died and took 2 friends and my girlfriend with me this past Sunday. I got cut off, couldn't do anything except head into the guard rail... hit it, spun around 3 times and slid 50 yards from where we initially hit. Not one person in the car had to go to the hospital but we were all banged up beyond belief. Anyway, due to this I haven't been eating much at all and I haven't worked out since last Friday. I am really beating myself up over it. Should I just let things go for a bit until I am fully recovered or try to ease my way back into things (both training and diet) AS I recover? Glad to be back guys.

OMG! Glad you are ok! Please take care of yourself.

As far as your diet, just do whatever you are comfortable with for now. If you can't eat much at least drink some protein shakes. Have some soups etc..

I'm glad to hear that no-one is hurt.

Wow glad you are okay!:)

Thanks jodi and mamaj, I am easing my way back into a good diet. Today was my first day pretty much eating healthy minus a couple little things. I don't think my banged up knees will alow me to start training again until at least Monday, so I am just going to listen to my body. I am more worried about eating shitty food and reversing what I worked so hard for than I am anything else. So honestly I amjust trying to make the healthiest decisions until I can get back into my 100% clean diet groove. Thanks for the support. The only good thing about this entire situation is that I gained an amazing girlfriend.

Thanks jodi and mamaj, I am easing my way back into a good diet. Today was my first day pretty much eating healthy minus a couple little things. I don't think my banged up knees will alow me to start training again until at least Monday, so I am just going to listen to my body. I am more worried about eating shitty food and reversing what I worked so hard for than I am anything else. So honestly I amjust trying to make the healthiest decisions until I can get back into my 100% clean diet groove. Thanks for the support. The only good thing about this entire situation is that I gained an amazing girlfriend.
I would say eat at maint cals and eat as clean as you can.
Congrads on your g/f; beauty for ashes.:)

Glad you're ok!!

Honestly if I were you just eat healthy, but don't stress over diet and take some gym time off. Listen to your body, and try to relax as much as you can this weekend. If I were you, that would include being a little lax on my diet for a few days. It won't hurt you much, if at all...

Wow, that must have been scary!! I'm glad you are alive!! You must be a cat or have an :angel2: looking out for you or have been very nice to someone with real power to come out unscathed. Just take it easy for a few days and come back to the gym when you feel better. I would still try to eat as you usually do and look forward to your Sunday cheat meal. :)

Cool thanks guys (and gals) for the peace of mind that I was looking so much for this week. I weighed myself this morning and I'm at 190 (I drank a shitload of water before because I forgot :( I think I will just ease off of myself for a little and then get back into the game. Still looking forward to a nice cheat meal even though I had a couple this week. Haven't eaten this bad/little in ages and it sucks. No noticable physical changes. My muscles are still defined and I don't notice any extra BF even though the scale says I am a couple LBs heavier. Again, I am just going to lay off of myself for the next two days and get back into training and super clean diet on Monday.

Good to see you back. Glad to hear you didn't get hurt or anything.

For me lifting relieves stress. The more messed up my life gets the harder I lift. Just seems for me that harder I lift the easier it becomes to deal with the crap life throws at me.

Bro you gotta just write this up under the sh!t happens category and move on. Take your girl on a cruise or do something else that will help you to put a good memory between the two of you as a couple and that bad one.

Good to see you made it through the crazy parts with your health :thumb:

Damn bro. Glad your okay and ur friends. Shit can happen. Take it easy bro..wow... :nail:

are you injured at all? don't train if you are having back or neck pain/spasms (common with people who have just been in a motor vehicle accident).

Glad to hear you and your friends were alright.

First and foremost glad to hear that and your friends walked away without injuries. That is what matters most, cars can be replaced people can not.

As for the diet and training, do whats comfortable. If you feel too stresses either mentally or physically then stop what your doing, and go on cruise for a while.

I've seen your posts, you have the devotion and you'll get back in the swing. Just give yourself time.

Hey thanks for the support everyone! It means a lot. I have laid off of myself mentally and jsut realized that this was a major event that merits time away from health and fitness. I am just enjoying it and spending it with people that matter to me.

P-Funk, it's more my knees. They crashed into the dashboard and it looks like someone took a bat to them so it makes it hard to run long distances or put massive strain on them. They are however healing up nicely so I hoping that I can get right back into my full body routine on Monday or Tuesday.

Uthinkso, I have come too far to look back now. :)

I have a nice weekend ahead with the lady that I am looking very forward to. I just have to get through a shift at work today then I have off until Wednesday to relax and recoop. Again, thank you everyone. If any of you are ever in New York, a round of drinks on me.
cheershx3.gif

Were you wearing a seat belt?

Yup. That's the reason I didn't fly the hell out of the car. My knees and arms took most of the damage though. But even they are starting to heal up nicely.

Hope your OK.

Did this happen in New Jersey?

Thanks Mino, I'm ok, not great, but ok. Yeah it happened in Jersey, not NYC. I forgot the exact town but we were 10 fucking minutes from home. Mind you we went to upstate PA which was a 3 1/2 hour drive and the last 10 minutes from home this shit had to happen. But as Bonecrusher said, you just gotta write it up under the shit happens category and move on. Now only if my Dad could do the same as he loved that truck.

Hey I'm also glad to hear you're okay, believe me you're not alone on this one. Back in December about two weeks after I got back from the middle east (was there for about 6 months and came home because of a foot injury) I bought a new car. A week after I bought it I was driving north on the interstate going 75mph and my car hydroplaned with no warning and I spun into oncoming traffic (also 70mph traffic) and hit someone head to head, about 130mph collision. The other guy died instantly, and I ended up in the hospital all messed up.

I didn't have any broken bones but that doesn't mean I was okay by any means. The thing is though, I was pretty broken up about the other guy not surviving and the depression and injuries kept me not only from working out, but I wasn't eating right either. I got back in the game finally about a month ago and I'm just starting to look normal again... don't let that happen to you. If you can't work out then make sure you keep the discipline to eat clean, and eat healthy so your fitness recovery doesn't suffer like mine did.

Oh and another thing, the sooner you can ease back into lifting weights (don't do it if you're going to hurt yourself of course) the better because the longer you let your muscles sit there and atrophe the longer it will take you to recover from them. Consuming enough vitamines and protein along with doing what little you can for lifting will get your muscles strong and working a lot quicker.

Glad to hear your okay!
Don't worry about the few extra pounds .. they're probably from all that water you drank before hand + from you not working out in a few days your glycogen stores are probably fuller. Just focus on recovering, we all need a break from 'dieting' every once in a while anyways ;)

im the best man?

Glad you are ok! Take care of yourself both mentally and physically first.

For me lifting relieves stress. The more messed up my life gets the harder I lift. Just seems for me that harder I lift the easier it becomes to deal with the crap life throws at me.

Bro you gotta just write this up under the sh!t happens category and move on. Take your girl on a cruise or do something else that will help you to put a good memory between the two of you as a couple and that bad one.

Good to see you made it through the crazy parts with your health :thumb:
AGREED. Dont let this shit screw you up. Move on.

Back