• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Core exercise selection

From that list I do planks, vertical hip raise (as they call it), and decline reverse crunches.

where do you do your local grocery shopping at? i need some of that lean meat.

You can get chicken and lean steak just about anywhere.

You can get chicken and lean steak just about anywhere.

im about to go now, just get plain chicken? can i put any sauce on it? and is marinading bad?

im about to go now, just get plain chicken? can i put any sauce on it? and is marinading bad?

I usually get boneless skinless chicken breast. I can get a five pound bag for about 7 dollars here, but if you get skinned chicken peel the skin off. It depends on what you marinade it with. As long as it don't have an a lot of sugars or an insane ammount of sodium I don't see why not.

I usually get boneless skinless chicken breast. I can get a five pound bag for about 7 dollars here, but if you get skinned chicken peel the skin off. It depends on what you marinade it with. As long as it don't have an a lot of sugars or an insane ammount of sodium I don't see why not.

stuff that i like has about 270mg (11%) sodium and sugars are at 2grams per tablespoon bad?? no trans or saturated fat

IML Gear Cream!
Two last questions before i start my cooking...i just finished working out and took my creatine monohydrate pills and a whey protein shake...is 2 hours or so or the next meal after a workout (either weights or cardio) the best time to consume more proteins and take in more carbs? Also, what is the fastest way to defrost frozen chicken?

stuff that i like has about 270mg (11%) sodium and sugars are at 2grams per tablespoon bad?? no trans or saturated fat

I'd probably eat it.

Two last questions before i start my cooking...i just finished working out and took my creatine monohydrate pills and a whey protein shake...is 2 hours or so or the next meal after a workout (either weights or cardio) the best time to consume more proteins and take in more carbs? Also, what is the fastest way to defrost frozen chicken?

I think two hours would be fine. I only cook my chicken on a george foreman grill. I just throw the frozen chicken breast on, and cook... But if I were going to dethaw them I guess I'd use the microwave or stick them in a some hot water in a pan.

Back