IronMag Research Chems

Anadrol

Thread: Anadrol

Rep Points

Anadrol

I was wondering if you could counteract all the bloat and and water weight gain if you took letrozole while on cycle? If so wouldnt that mean that most of the mass that you would put on would be kept because there wouldnt be all of the water weight loss?

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Letro wouldn't counter all the bloat. You won't gain and keep much from just anadrol. Also, anadrol is best reserved for advanced steroid users.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

I agree but from wut i understand the gains made from designer steroids would be better than illegal oral steroids by themselves. Am I correct?

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by rocket3971 View Post
    I agree but from wut i understand the gains made from designer steroids would be better than illegal oral steroids by themselves. Am I correct?
    Not necessarily. This is why it seems that way: Most of the people reporting these huge gains on OTC steroids have no prior experience with steroids. A first cycle of gear almost always yields stunning gains, whether it was legal or not. These days, so many people use OTC stuff because of the easy access and lack of legal risk. So yeah, guys are gaining 15+ pounds using OTC stuff, but they would likely have gained at least that if they used real testosterone instead.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

But in terms of orals only, would it be safe to say something like superdrol would yeild better overall gains in terms of keeping it than say anadrol or dbol by itself?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

A laughable concept IMO.