• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Anadrol

rocket3971

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was wondering if you could counteract all the bloat and and water weight gain if you took letrozole while on cycle? If so wouldnt that mean that most of the mass that you would put on would be kept because there wouldnt be all of the water weight loss?

Letro wouldn't counter all the bloat. You won't gain and keep much from just anadrol. Also, anadrol is best reserved for advanced steroid users.

I agree but from wut i understand the gains made from designer steroids would be better than illegal oral steroids by themselves. Am I correct?

I agree but from wut i understand the gains made from designer steroids would be better than illegal oral steroids by themselves. Am I correct?

Not necessarily. This is why it seems that way: Most of the people reporting these huge gains on OTC steroids have no prior experience with steroids. A first cycle of gear almost always yields stunning gains, whether it was legal or not. These days, so many people use OTC stuff because of the easy access and lack of legal risk. So yeah, guys are gaining 15+ pounds using OTC stuff, but they would likely have gained at least that if they used real testosterone instead.

But in terms of orals only, would it be safe to say something like superdrol would yeild better overall gains in terms of keeping it than say anadrol or dbol by itself?

A laughable concept IMO.

Back