• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Using syringes

Plateau_Max

I enjoy SkyDiving
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm thinking about switching to IV drips and shots for vitamin supplements. Does anyone have any experience with this?

I'm considering it for Vit C. I've read in a few cases you can absorb closer to 100,000mg when taken IV.

Why would you want a 100g of Vitamin C?

You'd never get the sniffles again..

I wouldn't want all that much I'm just saying that in my research that was around the max. I just want more effective supplementation of it because it's a good anti-inflammatory and helps with muscle growth and recovery more than most give it credit for.

Water solubility is the big thing people stumble over when trying to get the right amounts of the right vitamins. Also I already buy saline drips for after my 3+ hour runs.

good thing its not fat soluble, You'd be dead...

Yeah... hilarious.

Just bought some syringes and B12. I'm on the prowl for Vit C IV drips but I only want around 10k, not 150k like the ones I've seen so far.

Yeah... hilarious.

Just bought some syringes and B12. I'm on the prowl for Vit C IV drips but I only want around 10k, not 150k like the ones I've seen so far.

i can see how IV injection gets the vitamin into your bloodstream quicker, but how does that really help? don't the kidneys, etc. filter excess, unused water soluable vitamins from your bloodstream as well?

i would think the key to maximizing uptake of water soluable vitamins would be to keep a steady, constant dosage in the bloodstream over the course of a day rather than a spike of excess dosage which can't be completely absorbed and will just get (literally) pissed away.

are the risks associated with daily(?) injections more than offset by the advantages of IV vitamin supplementation over oral ingestion?

seems like a drastic step for very speculative and maybe minor payoffs.

I would only use the injections once a week or less, such as how I only use my Saline drips after a 3 hour or more run which I only do maybe once a month depending on which phase of training I'm in.

The digestive system filters out more water soluble vitamins than the kidneys ever could from the bloodstream.

So would you still get the shits from high dose Vit C?

Oh I'm sure I would.

Back